Is it wrong if I want to have children with a Caucasian guy just for the looks of the child?

I am Asian and have always been attracted to Caucasian men. If a like a Caucasian man, I always have this idea that I need to have a child with that person for the best selection.

Wrong or human instinct?

Most Helpful Guy

• People have a different view of what is beautiful, and it is only natural to want to have a beautiful child. If that is what you think, then i don't see an issue with it. As long as the man has all the other traits you are looking for, I don't see the issue.

What Guys Said 14

• It's good from a human survival point of view. Diversity of genes generally makes a more resilient human. It's a little strange from a social point of view. Surely a white guy can mean more important things to you than just being a qualified sperm donor.

• Wouldn't being in a loving relationship with him and him potentially being a good father be more important than him being white?

Out of curiosity, how would you react if your child from a white guy were born disfigured?

• I once had a Caucasian girlfriend and I can understand you, both men and women are nice looking and have very nice genetics !
    so it's totally ok as long as you think of the child's future first...

• What is your ethnicity? To me, you look Caucasian just with darker features.

• I'm a Kurd, we share the same origin race with caucasians, persians and other nations near them, we are all "Arians", we sharre a lot of traditions and we look almost the same just the caucasians have bigger bodies, more white skin, stronger cheek bones and wider jaws mostly...

• I don't think its any more wrong than a white girl wanting children with a black man simply because she wants children with a specific skin tone/racial background.

• I think about my children too when I look for girls, not the first thing on my mind, but I do think about it, to be honest.

• Thanks! I think most people do. Is it when you are really attracted to that person or have feelings for?

• completely wrong

• Nothing wrong with that.

• seems 50/50

• Evil. The devil will be out to get you soon. Beware.

• Just goes to show how awful women have become. And stop trying to use natural selection to justify it. After all that is what Hitler tried to use to justify gassing the Jews.

• Actually he was using eugenics as justification, not natural selection, kind of the opposite.

• if thats only what you want a guy for than yes its wrong, many guys dont go for being used, or having kids.

• It's not wrong because I want to have children with a tan/olive/brown ethnicity just for the looks of a child

• So just because you want it means it is not wrong. It is wrong

• @bobbyxxx just preferences kid, just preferences

• A bit. You should be with a man because you love him not for what he can give you. You should value him as the human being that he is.

• There's nothing wrong with that, it's just simply your preference. People might disagree with you, but it's all subjective, like most things in life.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, it is wrong to place your own inferiority complex on your unborn child. You should love your children and think they are beautiful whether or not they have Caucasian features or not. To be honest, it's kind of weird that you are fetishizing the genetic make-up of your unborn child.

• There's nothing wrong with wanting to have half Asian, half white children, so long as you're not attracted to white men solely for that reason.

I mean... my boyfriend is Asian and ngl, I would love to potentially have halfie children with him in the future. :P

• creep alert lmao watch out white guys

• If you are in love with a man, their skin colour /dna shouldn't matter , it should be their mind/heart, you've fell for. Not their outer appearances.

• i bet your future husband wouldn't like that if you told him "i only wanted to be with you for half white kids" that sounds creepy. it's not human instinct since i don't feel that desire at all.

• You are one of the problems in the world. What did you discover the cure for cancer instead of creating your own world of turmoil

• I don't think miscegenation is "human instinct".

• Not human instinct. Just a matter of preference

• I feel ya. Variety is the spice of life

• That is funny because I'm half black and white and although I have never dated an Asian guy, I would like to. I find Asian men attractive. It's interesting to see this from other perspectives

• its in our nature to want our offspring to have beat traits, so we find someone who has amazing traits. But white washing does make some people think that if they breed with a white person then their child will be better and that's not the case, your child will still look Asian. Having a baby with a white person won't make them better. You need to ask yourself why you feel that your child needs to be half white for them to be good enough.