My neighbor kidnapped someone?

I just heard on the news that my 18 year old neighbor kidnapped a fifteen year old. He never seemed like the type to do that and I am in shock what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kidnapping is a big crime so he will get punished hardly for his behavior. Don't worry

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always the one's people least expect it to be, esp the overall nice and quiet type. Be weary if those sick mf's.

What Guys Said 13

• you do nothing. except thank heaven that he didn't kidnap you

• True. Never crossed my mind he would do something like this.

• yeah that's creepy. when i was in middle school i came home one day and cops had barricaded a part of my neighborhood. a few days later we saw my neighbor down the street. he was a sophomore in college and got busted along with 4 other guys from around the country for the biggest child porn ring in the country

never know what's going on right next door huh?

• Right. It was a dentist in my hometown, not mine but some people I knew in school. I think it was 7-8th grade

• Tell him not to do it again.

• If he still has her call local law enforcement. You might save her life.
    If he was arrested just take that you can never fully know others. I imagine that his family was shocked too.
    Try to stay away from him. That kind of person tries to hide their nature from others. Don't feel bad you didn't see it

• No far as I know he is still on the run and haven't seen him in a week

• Not sure. According to her parents, it is against her will and she is underage.

• They wouldn't really know. They are assuming that. I think many parents would.
      So sex, maybe rape. Possible abuse, upto death.
      Law enforcement is mostly likely looking but after 48 hours they notify federal agencies because of travel potential.
      Hopefully it's just young love gone stupid.
      Eventually they will get caught, usually a traffic violation. The government catches awol military that way.
      Despite movies and books it's really hard to be on the run these days. Cameras everywhere. Jobs need documents. And crime gets attention.
      Plus at that age they don't understand this yet.
      Try to not let it change you.

• Turn him over to the law dogs thats what you do to his kind

• Buy a gun.

• i wold not worry to much about the guy, and i would not go around him or others that know him and ask because that might make things weird. but thats just me because i dont really think people who do that have a right to certain freedoms but im just speaking my mind. no offense.

• If you have any reliable and credible evidence then you can report them to the authorities.

• lol u come on gag and ask us of course

• "what do i do" ? you get over it... not like you are going to move to another town because of your neighbor... so GET OVER IT

• Obviously I am not leaving the country genius. Just in shock. It was bad enough that my other neighbor is a retired chief of police and got arrested for selling meth.

• where do you live? Alabama? Texas? Wisconsin? Kentucky?

• Reno, Nevada

• troll

• who the fuck cares

• where's the link to the new story?

• kidnap your neighbour and torture him

What Girls Said 1

• You don't do anything. If he's all ready taken care of by the police, it isn't your problem.

• Okay thanks good to know. Know I don't have to worry unless I see him.