Family thinks this is incest Advice?

So i married my husband. He is my ex fiancé's twin brother his name is Colton. My ex fiance Jamie and I were going to get married 3 years ago until he was killed in Iraq. I dated Colton before I dated Jamie and when I broke up with Colton Jamie and I started going out and getting engaged. When Jamie died I got back together with Colton and now we are married and expecting our first child. When i tell everyone that Colton is Jamie's twin brother they think "Oh you are sinning because that is incest" I'm just lke wtf? Even my grandma doesn't talk to me because she is like "You married your brother in law" I do not understand advice

Most Helpful Guy

• No incest.

Most Helpful Girl

• what is wrong with you? it's not incest, but why are you bouncing back and fourth between BROTHERS? and why would you do that to someone who served our country? perhaps you don't really love either of them and love going back and forth, and perhaps neither of them loved you either. think about it, they were brothers so maybe they joked about how they both boned. it's not incest you idiot. it's morally fucking wrong.

• Dislike! Morals don't come into it!

• I look at it the other way. I think it is showing loyalty to her husband's family and is a great tribute to the lost fiance.

• @dogbert444 it wouldn't be that way if he were still alive and she was doing this, smh.

What Guys Said 10

• If you didn't marry Jamie, then there was no relationship between you. Therefore not incest. You are not a blood relative, either, so again, no incest.

• Wtf? nope not incest. This was actually common in biblical days if the man died and not have any children to pass on his name his brother were to marry his widow and have children with her.

• Its not incest. There is no problem with it.

• Its not incest - but the entire situation it was crystal clear that it will be huge drama.

• They're wrong.

• There's no relation between you and him so what are they talking about their crazy

• Lol wtf? This isn't incest. Tell your gma to grow a pair of... Titties

• I don't know if they know this but the added "in law" means that it explicitly isn't incest.

• He's not a blood relative and thus it can never be considered incest.

• Incest only can happen between blood relatives. They are all idiots.

What Girls Said 12

• I think they're overreacting. I mean the situation itself is kind of weird to me because they're brothers and all, but I won't comment on that. But it's not incest. I think they're judging you too harshly on something they could probably never understand the feelings of.

You know it's right, it is legal because it isn't actual incest, weird maybe, incest no, yours and his happiness are all that matter. Good luck with parenthood! <3

• Well if the twin who died didn't marry you then you weren't related by any means. It's not incest. A giant roller coaster of a story, yes, but not incest.

• wow your family fucked!

• When you tell "everyone"? They say that? Everyone? Seriously?

It sounds like you're hanging around with fucktards and/or your family is crazy. Good luck.

• This "everyone" telling you it's insest are morons. enjoy your life.

• It's only incest if he is biologically related to you (which he isn't).

• It's not incest it's just weird to marry his twin brother though

• First I no one has died in Iraq three years ago.. lol we have been out of Iraq for a while... nice being a troll though , I swear I've read this book.

• That is not incest. However, it's sort of weird that you got married to his TWIN brother, but whatever. This is even worse than the plot of Vampire Diarrhea.
    But I guess such things happen.

• Tell grammy to cool it. It isn't incest.

• In no way that is incest. Incest is marrying and having sex with a blood relative. He didn't commit incest either. dont listen to people. It may be weird but its not "sinning"

• thats some shit low he died and then married his brother your low woooowwwww lol this is fake right lmao