Do girls hold more power in this world?

Honest question, since men would do anything to have sexual relation with a girl and they themselves admit it how it can drive them to any extent. Do girls hold more power in this world? Men often try to get up to standards girls hold for them which are usually high and they themselves admit that even average girl 5/10 would only date guys better than them "7/10" or so and every woman hold higher standards. So them complaining about it, It means they are annoyed because they can't get them. Are girls more powerful in world now? Since men are ready to do anything for us?

Most Helpful Guy

• in my honest opinion the really good looking, confident, smart and charming men are who control this world not women, women control normal dudes but once you reach a certain level, women have no effect on you, you can manipulate them not the other way around.

• But there are not really many really good looking charming smart and confident guys. But guys would think average girl is very good looking because theyd think average girl with low standards is better than good looking girl with high standards because they won't match it

• you heard me... or read its the same really , you win with 80% (assuming you're above average ) then you meet few men who will never fall for you but you fall for them , you dream about them, want to be with them, but for some reason they dont even notice you.

• Lol as I said those men are minority

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends but I notice that a lot too. A lot of guys really put their girlfriends on a pedestal and do everything for them. It's not true for everyone though and personally, I'd get bored after a week... Those guys seem very insecure. Once they get a girl they're so afraid to lose her that they do everything she asks out of fear that she'll leave them. They think they'll never find anyone better than her. Boring... But I think it kinda balances out a little the longer you are together. In the beginning girls have the advantage because let's face it, as a girl you can always find someone else even if you're average looking. An average looking guy on the other hand doesn't usually have too many options, unless he's super confident etc. But when he gets the girl and she really falls for him, then it becomes more equal I guess.

• Lol that's what I am saying, girls hold more power because there are not really many guys like that and all they doing is throwing stupid insults on me in comments

• Hahaha yeah, I noticed. They're never going to admit it...

• Lol silly men

What Guys Said 25

• hmm... nah

• Lol I can show you screenshots of chicks begging me on ig and texts OP, Yea there are more sexually frustrated nerds than big jacked athletic dudes like me lol But I can show u chicks begging me like literally if you hmu in inbox lol

• Lol ok Let's see :-p

• Lol whatever , that girl is right. You are gonna end up like John Tucker and even if you succeed you'd still be lonely. You are just another stupid jock who like using people and you can post our convos lol I have no prob with that , it'd show how immature you are and those girls are dumb for being "obsessed" with sociopath like you. I would never be lol

• I haven't even seen that and lmao weren't you saying how chicks hold power over dudes? you just mad because I proved you wrong, I don't know if you get it but those chicks were literally begging OP and can't reallybshit about any of other nerdy ass men lol and didn't you said I got amazing bod for my age? Lmfaoo And don't encourage me, I just might lol

• yes.

power of the pussy.

• I think both sexes hav their own advantages and disadvantages and normally it would balance itself out.

Right now though in the west the balance is strongly shifting towards girls gaining more and more power legally, socially, economically, educational-wise, etc.

• LOL "since men would do anything to have sexual relation with a girl and they themselves admit it how it can drive them to any extent." ... if a girl is going to use sex as a power play to get what she wants then it is bye-bye period!

I would not waste my time and effort, a handful of guys who lack respect and self esteem may be okay with it, but most would be like... I am not playing that game.

• Lol I have actually seen you commenting something like how all women are beautiful or something like that in some other questions and it's not handful. Average girl is way less desperate and get way more attention than avg guy lol

• Lol but guys won't know that if she's doing that, they'd be too busy working for them

• Uh huh... the sucker ones I guess LOL...

www.naturenorth.com/.../whsuck1.jpg

• yeah. but sadly, not many can truly utilize it. like finding a mate, for example: you got a honest, loyal loner who [for many reasons] lacks confidence, and you have a big shot jock, who has a history of being abusive and disloyal, yet, do to his social status, money and trophies, is oozing with confidence. a girl could actually improve things for the loner. yet, they they go for the jock, thinking ''i can change him to be a nice guy. a girl can be everything to a loner, but, to a jock, that's all she will be-a piece of property... nothing more

• No, women do not hold more power in this world. I won't argue that it may influence men's decision making, but that in itself is not power; it's just how the dynamics of a relationship works. Sex in itself, women hold a powerless position, where men have the power; so straight sex itself tells you who is in power. Women should have high standards, nothing wrong with that; men should be consistently developing there manhood, so every woman's standards can be met at some point.
    Too many variables...

• In the west, most spending is by women, not men. So... there's that.

Male power tends to be more concentrated.

• In West, men actually complaint about how women use them or maniuplate them for money lol what you talking about

• Yes, if it wasn't clear, my first statement 'women spend more' was to suggest that in aggregate, women may be said to hold more power than men. But I'm not sure.

I also said that male power tends to be more concentrated - that is, there are more men with very low influence/power, and there are on the other end some very powerful men. Attractive young women are 'rare' compared to everyone who'd like to sleep with one, but they're very -common- compared to actual high status/power males. Powerful men can find a new model to date at the drop of a hat. So when we see people who are 'in charge' and powerful, they do tend to be male. But the fact that they have so much individual power - in terms of dating for instance - should tell you how rare these powerful men are, and NOT representative of 'men in general'.

• Yea but there are way less men like those lol

• Lmao

• Seeing as it's mostly women serving men sexually, I wouldn't say women hold more power by a long shot. And sexual favors are mostly initiated by men: she gets what she wants if she'll give him sex.

• I mean I've always thought so...
    I have a hard time meeting women because they are always sitting back and letting all the other suiters come at them.
    I am a great person, but I feel like a number to them...

• Are you kidding me? Capitalism means women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>men. But we are same as animals in nature. Women wants strongest men. So that means actually men wins.

• Lol how do men win when they actually have to get to woman's standards and woman hardly have to do anything because mens standards are already pretty low?

• Lol but that was 600 years ago

• 1299-1922 lol 😆 that's really serious. When capitalism started I don't know but it will be ended 2030 or 2035.

• "... since men would do anything to have sexual relation with a girl..."

Not "a" girl. Few women are really that desirable. The power of sex is a myth.

• Lol average girl would get way more attention and are way less desperate than average guy so it's not really a myth

• Lol I've seen some moderately good looking guys bitching about how even average won't date them, you don't see more women doing that lol and it is desperation when you have to work and get judged on your work for womem

• Complaints are often the most exaggerated messages.

I am only sad you're serious. I'm not a miracle worker though so onward with your delusions of grandeur!

• no iv never begged a chick in my life, i can't even think about how many girls iv rejected and chucked

• let's see , how many world leaders are women?

• No. Why would that be the case? Women have never had the right to be heads of State, never had the right to be CEOs, never had the right to vote, or even to protest against being forcibly married off by their family.

• "since men would do anything to have sexual relation with a girl" You're delusional...

• Guys have more power. It has and always will be that way.

• Hmmmm nope lol

• I will tell you this much. Girls do have their advantages. I was having a conversation with my mom the other day about something similar. We agreed that men these days are in fact desperate, and also willing to have sex with just about any girl this obviously gives room for deception, and set ups. The girl can lure him to his house, and have her thugs rob him, etc and can have guys buy em drinks and stuff like that. Girls do have power bur do not confuse advantages with having "more power" it is simply not true. Us guys have you the right to vote, and we also permitted yku girls to showing more skin. Look at you now compared to the 17th century... it is us guys who changed that for you and although it won't happen but if we wanted, we are simply more powerful enough to take back the power we gave you... if we wanted.

• Lol guys just got more desperate if that's what you mean so yea you addmited yourself women win lol

• Not really...

• In the United States/Canada, yes has far as dating goes. No for everything else.

• You're like never-starving farmers to men.

• no. Porsche's do

• Yes girls are more powerful

• I would never have done anything to have sex with a girl. In fact I never have and would never do anything but what I normally do anyway. The only sexual power women have is over men who give it to them. These do not tend to be very important or powerful men so having power over them is pretty worthless.

• you wish that would be true.

• It is.

• typical feminist answer!
      A woman is not doing anything for men. Besides dressing up to draw their attention of course. For some reason you missed that.
      And of course since you are the pathetic feminist loser you will only offer your pussy to a man and nothing else, IF you ever do it since you "hold the keys" (woooow Im afraid!) but in the end you will be coming back here on Gag asking us why you are so depressed and why no one accepts you for the feminist bitch you are. Joke's on you superwoman ;)

• Lol you are admitting yourself how women hold more power and then saying I am looser? Rly?

What Girls Said 5

• yes girls run the world-~

• Lol shhhhhh don't tell that to the guys on here, they would never admit it anyway 😛

• i'd rather be a president than be able to sexually arouse a president

• Lol you can become more than president if he likes you doe

• "if i have sex with u then u better pass this bill" :? lmaoo he'd dump my ass and find another vagina to fuck

• Lok but there are not really many guys like that so

• Somewhat yeah... but they won't admit 😀

• No cause if guys want sex they will just take slut who like sex or pay a whore to have sex with

• Paying is desperation lol

• a lot of guys pay for sex. they are too ugly or too much money and don't know what to do with it.