What's something dangerous/crazy that you've done? Have anything dangerous you still hope to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I've done many dangerous things so far. I've gone to live in other countries but that would probably be more "brave" than "dangerous". When I was a child/teenager, I went skiing in the Alps with my family every year (I'm from Switzerland and that's a huge thing here of course, everyone does it). There I drove down some pretty dangerous routes. But I've got a visual disability and nowadays my eyesight is too bad, so I can't go skiing anymore.
    Some dangerous things I would like to do:
    - Go skydiving (like everyone else ;-))
    - Ride my bike from Switzerland to Beijing (doesn't have to be dangerous but can be)
    - Try to live in North Korea for a few months
    - Smoke opium or heroin just once, just to find out what it's like
    - Do LSD just once
    - Visit the ISS (that's probably not gonna happen though ;-))

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I want to try fugu, aka the Japanese puffer fish. Supposedly, many Japanese consider it the tastiest fish, but it can be quite expensive (a full course meal can be close to $300 per person).

Oh, and the other downside is that it can kill you. That's why only certified chefs are allowed to prepare it. In fact, it's so dangerous that it's illegal to serve it to the Emperor of Japan.

Yeah, that will be on my bucket list someday #Yolo

• When I was in high school I skateboarded down this massive ass slope and fractured my skull ahahah what about you?

• Oh wow :p that sounds so painful and pretty scary lol I won't even ride a skateboard at all. I tried it once... made it out 3 ft on level ground before I decided I'd had enough of that. As for me, I went skydiving a couple times th year I turned 20 :)

• Have I done anything dangerous? Probably, but nothing comes to mind...

Have I done anything crazy? No way! lol

Do I have anything dangerous I still hope to do? Well... in a sense.
    When my SO and I get to the point in our relationship that we discuss sex, I want us to share each other's fetishes. I will be very scared to, however, because my strongest one seems to be considered rather gross to to most people...

• I want to race in the Isle of Man TT some day.
    Racing has always been a lifelong dream of mine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtZlm9Lp7q4

• I want to go sky diving but they keep rescheduling it

• I bought a Burger King whopper and then I ate it at McDonald's.. Boooom!! Cup just got lit uppp mane!

• I once crossed the road without looking both ways. It may have only been a one way road but I should have looked the other way to be safe.

• got in a bike accident, was riding my bike too fast and suddenly i have to use brakes and my bike slided and i was bleeding from my leg and my head smashed into another car's body and no im not planning to do it again

• I've lived a pretty easy going life so far, but the craziest thing I've done was jump over a railing (vaulting) and land it. Also, I've front flipped off a dock before into the ocean.

• Did a Anonymous MyTake.

• Yep
    And have plans to do something new too

• I've flirted with a girl whose last name was Danger!

• Special Forces Paratrooper. I think thats dangerous enough. And I do crazy things every year.

• I would want to climb a mountain over here. :P.

• I fell off a rope swing and fell 50 feet into a muddy swamp, I'm really surprised that I lived.

• buy shit off ebay

What Girls Said 2

• hm.. I went traveling alone for 2 months when I was 19... Also rented a car abroad when I had no driving experience, that was really scary but it turned out ok in the end.
    This isn't that dangerous, but tried cocaine twice. Once it was under safe circumstances with my friends and once in a hotel room with some guys I barely knew. Ended up bailing afterwards, but that was a crazy thing to do to be honest... I don't really do unsafe stuff anymore, I'm way more cautious, but I was really rebellious when I was a teen and even a year ago. I don't think I'd do anything risky, maybe I'd try bungee jumping and some other drugs just out of curiosity, but nothing too serious really.

• hmm jump off a plane would be cool!