Would you ever be a pornstar?

Why/why not?
i certainly wouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope,
    I'm one of those people who is only happy with a monogamous relationship so no

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't, I feel like if I did I would ruin my reputation.

What Guys Said 23

• What if you were about to become evicted and struggling financially? If you still won't, then good for you. But some other people aren't so lucky.

I think that industry exist to take advantage of those that are experiencing some real financial difficulties and is desperate. Not saying all of them are like that but I think there is a larger portion of people working in that industry that have experienced serious financial difficulties and they would rather give up their decency than be completely unable to afford to pay their rent and/or bills or sometimes even their education. I remember seeing on the news a while back some girl from Duke university decided to enter that industry because she was unable to get adequate financial support from financial aid and school was really expensive for her.

• Many reasons why I wouldn't.

I don't ever want to view sex or "performing" as they call as a job. I think that would mess up mentally.

I wouldn't want that for my children with everything being on the net.

Also when I'm at an older age and I need another profession saying I was a employed at the same porno company for 15 years doesn't cut it.

I don't know if I could perform even if I wanted to infront of a camera crew.

• No, I heard pornstar sign contracts with director for number of films and have to do some really kinky shit I am not down with at all and NFL drafts 2019 won't like that tlmao

• Sure. I don't know if my skills would qualify me for being a 'star' though. But as this is a hypothetical question, if I was 'equipped' enough to be famous for what I can do to girls with my cock, I can't really imagine a better life, tbh..

• no i wouldn't

• hell no, never, because i dont wannarecord my self doing sex in front of the camera. lol

• nope. i´m "only" average size so i´d look tiny next to other humongous pornstar dicks. also i would not like to share those special moments of intimacy with the world xD i mean i know it´s "acting" but still. i watch that stuff but i don´t want others to see me do it.

• I've thought about it in the past. growing up i though porn stars had small ding dongs. turned out i was just packing heat.

• No, never. I view sex as something special and intimate between two loving people and not as a solely hedonistic pleasure or as a way to earn $$$

• No. I wouldn't want my future kids to have a father who once was a pornstar.

• sure , but not for the American porn industry. The Asian pornstars here are busted and scary. Looking like some muscular tranny. Then you have all the fake plastic boobs.

• If I would do it again, then without my face and tattoo, I don't want to be recognised later on. I was in some photoshoots for one, but always below the belt xD

• nope, a 6.5" dick is fine in the real world but way too small in the porn world

• No, my penis is average sized.

• I wouldn't be able to with my microcock

• Were it not for my daughter, I'd totally be down.

• If you'd give me gym membership, the other asset would do the job...

• nah, i catch enough crap.

• This is a hard one... I really don't know. Probably not... maybe I don't think my dick is big enough

• No, maybe a rock star.

• NOOOOO NEVER.

• If it was the only way to make good money I would. I don't see anything necessarily wrong with it but I'd rather not do anything which brought me to the attention of the public in that sort of way. You can't put the genie back in the bottle once it's out.

• I would if I wasn't very hairy skinny man 😠😠

What Girls Said 12

• I would't, I personally wouldn't want me having sex on camera for everyone to see. Its just not me, even if the money was good I feel like I couldn't be the least bit comfortable, not to mention even if everyone is tested, I wouldn't just want to have sex with just any of the fellow stars.

• No since I am overweight! lol

• I would if I had a good enough ass, and could sex the guys I wanted to.

• I would

• no way. sex is way too meaningful for me to have it with someone casually and for the world to see. It's an intimate part of you no one is meant to see...

• No. I don't want that kind of life. I want to only have one true and faithful lover forever💖

• no. i would be terrible at it.

• (laughing)
    I have a few females friends in the industry = NOT EVER.

• What's it like?

• MY experience as a one day observer = a traffic accident of egos + failed starts + complete no shows + performance anxiety + rudeness + miscommunication + a lot of waiting around,

• No I wouldn't, it isn't my thing.

• Sure, why not?

• Lol I would be porn director

• I was raised in a way that I could never be inclined to make that choice.