What if you died tomorrow and you get up to heaven and are told that this was a mistake, you weren't supposed to die yet?

you can get sent back, but you can't be your old self.

So would you rather. Go back and be a boy or a girl?

i would want to be a girl!!

I've already experienced being a guy, and have always been curious to know what it's like to be a girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm quite fine being the same gender as I am.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• A GIRL definitely ! I would like to try to b a guy but than thinking about one settling down with a woman? naaaaah not worth it!

• I just think it would be great to experience the other side of the the fence

• Yeaaaah... Man -> Woman yes! But Woman -> Man? I'm not doing it even if You're paying. Too much (girl ) friends and knowing how they are and looking at how they boyfriends sometimes have drama over nothing yeaaaah... I do respect all straight man ( not only for that but mostly ) and I do understand gay guys. :D hahahaha

• I'd sue in after life court until I got my old body back.

• I'd stay a girl.

What Guys Said 4

• What difference does it make which I choose if I won't remember my previous life? The person that made up me up until that point for all intents and purposes is dead.

• I'd like to stay dead.

• A boy.

• kill the fucker.