A billionare falls in love with you and proposes marriage, you like them as a friend, but you don't love them. Would you accept the proposal?

Most Helpful Girl

• This actually reminds me of something going on around my town atm.
    A Chinese billionaire is offering a million dollars to whoever agrees to marry his daughter.

• How many guys have shown interest in that offer?

• @Bandit74 no clue, I just saw that in the newspaper this morning.
      @Asker well.. I don't know if you could call it a 'catch' but his daughter is a lesbian. The father explicitly stated in his million-dollar offer that he'll only award the money to a man who convinces his daughter to agree to marry him. 🙈

• Uh ok Wow that would be tough to convince her since she is a lesbian. But a lot of guys will try and probably stalk her now trying.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about we make a compromise?

She can keep her money, and I'll be her friends with benefits?

What Girls Said 25

• if he was a good person and if I liked him as a friend, yes. Why not? You're supposed to find your friends interesting to hang out with, so if he was interesting I could grow to love him over time. Falling in love is a funny thing, sometimes I feel like I could be in love with anyone. So financial security with a kind hearted person is good enough for me to be honest. All love ever got me was pain and heartbreak, love is good when you're young and adventurous. As you get older, you need stability and security.

• No. I can't have Sex for life with. A friend and they deserve a chance to be desired and I deserve the chance to fall in love.

• Nope. Hell to the ever loving nope. I do not legally bind myself to any man that I don't love.

• why would i accept if i dont love him?

• NOOO! lol

• ummm no...

• I wouldn't accept the proposal

• No, I wouldn't. I would be unhappy and I don't like rich people.

• Maybe if I find them cute. I already like them as a friend so that's a good thing. The rest will then come over time.

• No, I wouldn't accept. Because I'd never marry a person I don't love.

• As tempting as it is, i would have to decline. I can't feign affection

• Nope.

• No, there's no point of getting married if I don't actually love the guy.

• ... very hard decision...

• Once a friend stays a friend... and for the money? I'm in love with my own ching ching.

• No, i need to love them to marry them. No amount of money can get me to say yes.

• Nah. Not even the money could convince me.

• Ahhhh!!! Cool breeze hello! No! Not a gold digger

• no. i don't care how much money you have. if it's not about love then there is nothing left to say.

• no, what's money when i want love

• No. I need to love a person to marry them.

• No cause i believe in true love

• Of course. He love me and have money. It's all I want. Why would I say no?

• Nope.

• Yes. As long as they don't expect me to consummate the marriage I'm perfectly fine... 😏

• you wouldn't be entitled to a cent of that money is the marriage isn't consummated.

What Guys Said 25

• Well, to reply to your answer. If a billionare wants to be my friend, I might consider that by that I mean it will depend on the situation and the kind of person they are. Friendship is just fine.

However if they happen to ever fall in love with me, and I come to know that, then that person will be out of life forever.

Hence NO, I will not accept their proposal. Never!

• I'd give love time to grow. But if the full relatinship isn't there, then no. It would be unfair to them and me.

• damit you should have put a poll lol

• How many billionaire women are there in the world? That would be interested in me? I don't see it.

• Lol true but most billionaire women's I seen are ok looking. They are not model hot in any way. lol.

• Yes, not a gold digger but just wanted to get more educated about how she became a billionaire and I want to know how she live her ways. It would be almost irresistible to deny the offer.

• Nah I'll pass. I can make my own money.

• No, I wouldn't.

• they would all answer No of course in public, but in secret the answer will be hell yes, we are talking about money here man ! money = power+safety+providing the basic instinct would pull them even if they are not sure !

• All i can say is i am very happy to see most of the women on here say no.. That means that maybe love does exist.

• Show me the money honey

• @Consultantisback guess we are the only one who are gonna be honest again lmao

• Uh.. Do divorce works the same way for guys as it does for girls?

• Yes who ever has the most money when getting married gets screwed in the divorce. It can be a guy or woman.

• Definitely not. It's pathetic for a man to live off of his wife.

• No, If i didn't love them

• How much do you want to bet a huge amount of women would, whether or not they'd admit it

• FUCK YES ID MARRY HIM/HER ID MARRY A HOUSEPLANT IF IT HAD A BILLION DOLLARS

• IF you have to settle you may as well settle wealthy.

• Yep, for that much money and I'm actually friends with that person? Not a problem.

• No. Money doesn't buy happiness.

• oh her. meh.

• Hell to the yessssssssssssssss!!

• Nope. Case closed.

• Yep.
    "Fry! You snagged the perfect girlfriend. Amy's rich... she probably has got other characteristics."

• every woman would accept from a billionaire

• Nah, not worth it.