My best friend is a really good professional dirt bike racer and I'm starting to feel useless not being good at something like him, what can I do?

I'm watching him race and It feels like all guys have that sport or just something manly that they are good at but I don't really have that and I don't know where to start, I really want girls to be like oh look he does so and so and just stuff like that but there isn't anything like sports or stuff like that that I'm reall all that good at. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does it have to be sports? What kind of talents are supposedly "manly"? There must be something that you're good at.

It's a complete waste of time to compare yourself to your friends.

• Yeah I know, it's not really me comparing myself to him haha I just want something I can be pretty good at, I used to play games and shit but I haven't because I'm 19 and am too busy and I also used to play soccer every year but I haven't since grade 11

• What about besides sports?

• I can't think of anything I do a lot and am decent at haha and one of the big problems is money to be able to do thinggs

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• The fact is that there will always be someone who is better than us at something. When we stop comparing ourselves with others, we can start to enjoy life. Find something that YOU enjoy and do it for YOU.

What Guys Said 1

• Take a Myers-Briggs test online and it will give you a lot of information including what you are good at naturally.