Would it be rude if I stopped by work to talk to my mananger about quitting?

I didn't get a chance to get to her today because she left early and I only work mon-thurs so I never know the scheduled and I was planning on stopping by my work tomorrow in the morning to talk to my mananger about quitting simply because I feel like nobody at my work likes me, and I feel stressed and I finally realized that it wasn't working out.. But I'm not sure if it'd be rude..

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not rude to explain your reasons for quitting. Just be sure that you want to quit, because once that word comes out of your mouth, your job is over.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not rude, what would be rude is if you just never gave any notice and stopped showing up.

What Guys Said 2

• No, she'd prefer you give her a head's up.

• Only if you slapped her in the mouth will a rolled up newspaper every time she began to speak to spear, each time twice as hard as before. When she finally shuts up you can reveal your genitalia very slowly.

What Girls Said 2

• nope its time.

• It's not rude do it if you feel that's what you want