What Motivates You?

I have zero motivation to do anything. Life has no meaning to me. I'm curious what drives you.

Most Helpful Guy

• What motivates me, is listening to the sounds of the world in the morning when I awaken. After having put in effort onto something very difficult, and finishing, makes me feel like I've achieved something, become better, and that is a feeling that I seek, each and every day. Wherever I go, whatever the time, I seek to aid people and carve a smile into their face. Helping other people, making their day better, their smiles are the highest payment I could dream of. Imagine a world, in which people could leave their sorrows behind. For such a world, I would gladly sacrifice myself many times over.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• You mean motivates me to live my life? right?

Well, I would say it's my morals, values which I have self defined for myself.

• The fear of living under a bridge and dining in dumpsters. You'll come to recognize it as a spectacular incentive!

• Wanting to make a difference in the world.

• My drive is that I want to be something someday. I dont want that everyday normal job, I want to wake up and know that I made a difference. That's my drive

• My girlfriend, my friends, the fact I wanna be good at a certain profession (Musician.) That's pretty much it.

• What do you play?

• Yooo I'm a saxophonist!
      What genre do you play? More of a classical trumpeter or jazz? Some mix of both?

• @Valac Pssh I play whatever I find fun. XD That includes honestly just about anything. The harder the better in my opinion. The more cool sounding and fun to play, ouu imma have fun today. XD

• gifsec.com/.../evil-laugh-reaction-gif.gif?gs=a
    Death.
    Our time on this earth is limited.

• Life has no meaning.
    There is no "drive" for me, I just kinda cruise through life. I'm aiming for a job that pays well so I can live comfortably without having to worry about my career. Embrace the void and accept the inevitability of death.
    https://youtu.be/jxepnIG1yQQ?t=2m31s

• i have no motivation too but i just kept holding on to hope

• My awesomeness 😂 LOL
    by the way why zero motivation 😶?

• failures

• Pro as fuck. Help me buy gems.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• G@G basically!

• knowing I can be a better version of myself

• Food

• Hope for a great life

• pretty pictures, good people and beautiful experiences. it gives me a purpose aka to keep seeing those nice pictures, keep talking to good people and keep making new beautiful experiences.

• Music, books and people dear to me

• For me everything is a motivation, even if it's a bad thing.

• Music for me