GAG amigos: What are you currently up to right now?

Right now it's 10:35 pm where I live. I am on my bed on my phone on GAG with my window open listening to the classical music radio station on my radio. I was watching YouTube videos but am trying to catch some sleep before. work in the morning.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Chatting with folks and watching TV.

What Girls Said 13

• It's about 1:30, I'm resting a little before I do the pet laundry. After that, I'm getting my work outfit together, finishing up some applications, and I'm going to head over to work later today.

• I'm at work. I need to get at least one or two things done before I have to go watch the kiddos at school for a bit. I hope my headache is gone by then.

• yup I am heading for bed now!

• 2:05pm finished my break at work. Slowly walking back to the office.. Trying to take my sweet as time doing so 😓 *exasperated sigh*

• In bed farting up a storm while my boyfriend is in the shower.

• It is 9:23 PM. I am sitting in bed with the fan and light on, while holding onto my laptop. I'm just checking GAG and listening to Youth by Daughter.

• Right now im writing a response to person here on GAG to give me an advice how to send a get well card to a person so he can receive it as a surprise and not by asking the person itself Im going to send it, otherwise the surprise will be gone.

• Going to bed right now. :D

• homework tired of bein suspended and imma be up all night

• Yep 10:38PM where I'm from in my bed with my phone!

• Laying in bed, talking to my boyfriend and chewing gum.

• Going to have sex with my girlfriend very soon

• I'm watching Conan obrian

What Guys Said 7

• I'm grunting out a steamer in the produce section at Walmart. Hopefully a shopper will slip and fall in it. If not I'll have to fling it at a Greeter!

• Right now I'm watching OKC thunder shock the world and beat the Spurs. Okc vs. Warriors, gonna be fireworks.

• reading a few threads in here and making life changing comments that i know will make me a better person because im so helpful LOL really though just lurking and reading and replying then repeat and listing to you tube as well. henry rollins right now though. but try some Beethoven in bit

• Just took some Amino Acids and relaxing

• Still laying down in bed. Have to get up in a little bit and go running at the park with my friend. I box and he's a marine so we're trying to stay in shape.

• just chatting with different people and watching some tv...4:40AM

• Talking to someone, listening to music and eating some good Mexican food.