Since everything is made up of atoms, maybe atom is God?

🤔🤔🤔
All hail lord atom
bringer of life, creator of all living things
#latenightthoughts
#myeyesaretiredbutbrainisnot

Most Helpful Guy

• Atoms can be destroyed the concept of God is that he/she is in everything and everywhere is ever present and all knowing. For me the only depiction I can understand of that concept threw science is energy itself. Energy is ever flowing and makes up matter and everything in existence there for energy is in everything and is everywhere. Energy can not be created nore destroyed because it with and in it self is a constant ever flowing thing and if energy makes up everything then dose it not hold compleatly possibility and in that knowledge is also a creation of energy and how it flows threw the nervus system synapse in our minds and in all minds. There for the best depiction of God scientifically is energy. I have a deeper understanding than that in combination with my own religious beliefs but to make it basic let's just say God is energy. For my beliefs it's more like what if energy is cautiously deciding things but because we can not fathom a being of energy that creates everything and is in part with in us all free to go an come as it pleases we can't begin to fathom existence there fore are lost to its question. The universe is just to vast to not contemplate a being that is pure energy which brings a legitimate to religion. I always say that science is the understanding of God and his/her miracles. Well that's my two cents in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No God is made up of atoms 😊😛

What Guys Said 24

What Girls Said 4

• there are smaller particles that are being discovered and using for nuclear bombing and blablavla
    you have quarks and so on

• :D That's an interesting thought.

• thats messed up :D is god made up of atoms? or is he made up somethin else

• loool thanks for making me laugh