Since everything is made up of atoms, maybe atom is God?

🤔🤔🤔
All hail lord atom
bringer of life, creator of all living things
#latenightthoughts
#myeyesaretiredbutbrainisnot

Most Helpful Guy

• Atoms can be destroyed the concept of God is that he/she is in everything and everywhere is ever present and all knowing. For me the only depiction I can understand of that concept threw science is energy itself. Energy is ever flowing and makes up matter and everything in existence there for energy is in everything and is everywhere. Energy can not be created nore destroyed because it with and in it self is a constant ever flowing thing and if energy makes up everything then dose it not hold compleatly possibility and in that knowledge is also a creation of energy and how it flows threw the nervus system synapse in our minds and in all minds. There for the best depiction of God scientifically is energy. I have a deeper understanding than that in combination with my own religious beliefs but to make it basic let's just say God is energy. For my beliefs it's more like what if energy is cautiously deciding things but because we can not fathom a being of energy that creates everything and is in part with in us all free to go an come as it pleases we can't begin to fathom existence there fore are lost to its question. The universe is just to vast to not contemplate a being that is pure energy which brings a legitimate to religion. I always say that science is the understanding of God and his/her miracles. Well that's my two cents in it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No God is made up of atoms 😊😛

What Guys Said 24

• You sound kinda like the children of atom in the game Fallout 4. I could be remembering this wrong but I'm pretty sure they worship atoms.

• But "atom" is made up of "a Tom"
    All hail lord Tom
    http://i.imgur.com/PBZW42H.jpg

That moment when..
    My stupid is stupider than your stupid <3

• Nope. Atom is not the smallest. Atom is made up of subatomic particles and those are Protons, Neutrons and Electrons. Those subatomic particles are made up by elementary particles. These are leptons, quarks, anti quarks, any leptons, gauge bosons and Higgs bosons.

• Keep working on it Einstein.

• God is actually an alien. Look up the ancient astronaut hypothesis it's a theory that Intelligent extraterrestrial life visited the Earth in ancient times and profoundly affected the development of the human race. Basically they crossed the dna of the Neanderthal's with their own (ie. The missing link) creating humans we know today...

• Makes a nice story for a science fiction novel.

• True! But just like almost every other theory including "God" and the bible it can't be proved or disproved. I'm not saying it's true or I believe it but i do believe it's a more plausible theory than "God" while still incorporating some ideas of the bible like "humans were created in his image" etc. Anyway people can believe what ever they want to believe

• have you been playing fallout recently?

• You do realize that Fallout beat you to this, right?

• I'm not much of video gamer, I used to be though. And I have never played fallout but oh well xD

• You mean like...
    This Atom?
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../0.jpg

• maybe atoms are individual universes.

maybe we're inside of an atom

• Not everything is made up of atoms

• I have three gods. They're called time, matter and energy. They make up everything.

• 0|2
  • Who created the atomic then? The atomic was created from the first ever atom the atomic wasn't just there it was created

• 1|0
  • Widen your paradigm. Such beings, if they exist, would likely be in another dimension.

• Electrons aren't made up of atoms

• that´s how god works. you just think of something you don´t know how it works and assume it´s god xD

• Haha! :D He is not God if you can define him :P

• Just one atom? Which one?

• hmmm...

• Play Fallout much? Lol

• There is no gods, there so less confusing!

• how ridiculous

What Girls Said 4

• there are smaller particles that are being discovered and using for nuclear bombing and blablavla
    you have quarks and so on

• :D That's an interesting thought.

• thats messed up :D is god made up of atoms? or is he made up somethin else

• loool thanks for making me laugh