Guys, if you were Jack from Titanic, what would you have done in the ocean?

If you were Jack from Titanic and you and Rose were stranded in the middle of the freezing ocean and found a floating door, what would you have done if she climbed on top of it but when you tried to get on, it started to sink (it can't hold the two of you). Would you die in the ocean and let Rose survive or do something else?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I would point out to Rose, "hey, we actually could both survive. It actually can hold both of us-- It would be especially easier if you took off your lifejacket and we tied it underneath the boat."
    https://youtu.be/JVgkvaDHmto

What Guys Said 21

• What else was there to do?

• Look for something else that floated to jump up on

• I'd probably be angry... why did I become an actor and not a physicist? I don't know how to purify and desalinate water to drink... don't know how to make a fishing line... I'm doomed :-( :-(

• Find more debris to sit on. Lol what a dumbass

• I would have hit it and quit it and saved my own skin.
    That girl didn't care about him one bit, she just wanted to screw around with a bad boy because she would be bored on the boat

• you do know the door could've totally held both of them up, right? it's been proven multiple times... anyways, i would've pushed the bitch off if she said some dumb shit like "i'll never let go" and proceeded to drop my ass

• I would look around for another thing floating and climb on. If not, I'd sacrifice myself so she can live. Chivery.

• Lol nah Ima go pro at NFL, Won't wanna die before it. If that door was like weak and it was eigther me or "my rose" I'd have just pushed her Tbh lol

• Umm
    I would die
    Cause I don't know how to swim
    So yeah if I couldn't get up on something then I would be a dead man 💀
    What would you do if you were Rose 😶?

• If i had no knowledge of science and how pressure works a the time, I'd find something else to float on but since i'd be in the water already I'd probably die of hypothermia.

• you know, that door was big enough for two people. But nooo Rose wanted it all for herself. she was a greedy b*tch XD

• "Rose, Imma find another raft"

• i'd find another piece of debree to hold on to

• I would have crawled up next to her on the wood just like they showed would work on Myth Busters

• I'd pull her off the door. It's survival of the fittest lol

• I'd find something else to float on.

• If this situation were factual than Rose killed Jack with her selfish actions.

• Probably kissed Rose one last time... then put my hand on top of her head and pushed her down under, held till the bubbles stopped.
    My raft.

• Push Rose off and let her die, save myself, and choose an actual attractive woman when I got back to safety.

• If she didn't freaking jump off the life boat earlier he could have lived since he wouldn't need to waste his time and energy saving her dumbass. Survival of the fittest baby that ginger is gonna die while I get on the driftwood...

• Came to say this. It's literally her fault the situation even happened.

• Ya I would let her survive and I would die.
    I want to die anyway I am useless