Dating site created called "Maple Match" helps Americans date Canadians to help them escape a Trump presidency - Thoughts?

As Canadians, we've always been happy to accept American refugees over the years. Our open door policy has given thousands of runaway Americans food, shelter, clothing and a warm body to snuggle up to at night. So, with all that being said... American ladies, as a Canadian, feel free to drop an application in the comment section below and I'll review your resume. Here's what i have to offer:

- A charming personality (come on... look at my face)
- A red card (the Canadian version of a green card)
- Canadian currency (lots of it)
- A warm body to snuggle up with during the harsh Canadian winters
- Access to many facilities here in Canada

Again, feel free to leave your application here or send me a PM where we can discuss more sensitive details. Just remember one thing... you need me more than i need you, so come with your A game. Bend with a supple knee and I will show you favour. My American handlers @xHoneyxBeex (for southern applicants) and @Mistnigqa808 can also review your resume before final submission.

Cheers

(oh right, and the guys... yea i almost forgot about you cucks lol... ehh what do you think about this site and the demand for it?)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• im just waiting for the moment where Trump is so close to winning, or he does win, and then he's just like.. "oh i was just joking you guys"

What Girls Said 10

• It's hilarious, like basically everything America has come up with in recent times. Its goin down but they ain't yellin timber 😂

• yup. And we're more than happy here in Canada to give shelter to a few of them (the cute ones tho)

• hahah! Is this a joke?

• sadly no. But i'd still be happy to accept your application, refugee :)

• Hah, is this really a thing? Let me know how that works out for you. :P

• it is it is! But leave your resume here and you'll know first hand how it works out. I know you have a boyfriend already, but we all need a get away car just in case. I can be your black maserati :)

• *drops resume*
    "Hi i like to feed bread to ducks and sing disney songs."

• Hilarious

• That is brilliant.

• lmao XD

• <3 love this!

• Canada seems boring as fuck
    No way am I going to move there
    I'm not sure why any American would

• ew i think americans are so tacky with the whole "im moving to canada" bullshit

What Guys Said 15

• Even if Trump becomes president, it isn't like he has the power to do anything drastic. Congress will attempt to block him at every turn, just out of spite, as the establishment of both parties clearly don't want to support him.

These people leaving are literally just upset that they can't always get their way. Some people might be happier in another country, but leaving just because you don't like one of your politicians personality is a stupid reason to move. If Canada wants to take people this easily butt hurt off our hands then I say this is a win for the united states. Them leaving may be the best reason yet to vote for Trump.

• I'm accepting... Well reading any applications I may get from here on out lol

• First Political Refugees From Trumpistan Flooding Canada
    I can see it happen, indeed.

• hahahaha I got to read up on the president people, cause I don't know what kind of person trump and hillary are, but the rumors are negative

• lots of hatred for the both of them. They are the two least liked people in the race, yet they both seem to be getting the most votes within their respective parties. That's how America operates... in total backwardation, hah

• I'll read up on it today

• indeed

seems like a popularity contest

• Love your username by the way. Long live Negrodamus.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/ejg9MZwgN6M/maxresdefault.jpg

• Eh I think it's abooot time...

http://youtu.be/FAD2CyCQZJ0

• I have no respect for those who want to leave the country just because of the new president, so I think this dating site is ridiculous... but it doesn't surprise me, the kind of people that hate Trump so much they want to leave, don't tend to have much brains XD

• Hey sounds like I can meet the Canadian woman of my dreams.

• This is hilarious!! 😂😂

• Lol 2nd stupidest thing I've seen today, no more ridiculous then any other dating website though I do like your bacon though even though it isn't bacon lol.

I also agree with @AleDeEurope comment.

• peameal bacon is the only kind of bacon my lad!

• Not the only kind... but defiantly one of the best kinds of bacon, *craves syrup all of a sudden*

• Seriously? People going crazy over this whole Trump sh*t.

• yup.. and as i Canadian i take no shame in profiting from the chaos :)

• see. nobody cares.

• Lol, that's hilarious!!!
    And... actually kinda sad. :/
    And depressing...
    And scary.

• would you marry a dude?