Any advices or tips about living all by yourself?

So I'm going to college next month, and I have to move out of town. I'm staying in an apartment all by myself for the first time. I have no idea what my life would be there, and I'm practically not that kind of person who knows how to cook and do laundry. I need some help and advice.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• donnttt do itttt, it sucks ass. living alone is the worst possible thing, it's so depressing when u stay home alone for too long but it's too much of a hassle to go out all the time. having roommates u can relax with or family members is soo much better.

• I did forgot to mention that I have a roommate.

• lol ok that's muchh better, the transition will be easier with someone

What Guys Said 3

• Cook is not that bad what you image.
    Most part of it's taste is still food itself.

• Visit your neighbors and get some tips for them. What I did was some days I cook for them and sone days they cook for me.

• Just be brave you can manage all

What Girls Said 5

• The Main Drain here, dear, Is that you Have your Privacy which Supersedes even a stove or a wash machine, Which with Some Smarts can be worked out any Day, Along the Merry way.
    Some people are cut out to live 'By yourself,' and Others find that they need to be Hooked at the Hip, Which you will Decide as you take this Fine Ride.
    Good luck and Don't Over think anything, Just Flow as you Go. xx

• In the beginning it is hard to adjust, but you get used to it. Start learning how to cook some basic things, otherwise you'll end up living off take away's, which is not good. Also, if you do laundry at least twice a week, you'll never have to spend an entire day on laundry.

• Learn to cook and do laundry, living by yourself is tits. I love it.

• Don't forget your dildo

• Almost no one knows how to do anything, just don't worry you'll figure it out. The biggest budgeting tip that worked for me was not carrying big amounts of money out of the house, if you don't have it you can't spend it ;)