Will my friends and I go to juvie for this?

Ok so my friend (let's call her Ally) maked two fake accounts to spy on her two timing ex boyfriend to spy on him. So she dared our other best friend (let's call her Angela) to pretend to be another girl and wanted me to call him since I was the only one that had the three way call. They though it is funny but honestly I didn't. Ally told me he's not going to call. How do I block the number? Angela gave him her number so he won't call my number anymore.
Then after Ally got off the phone, Angela was telling me that she didn't like how Ally was pressuring her and thinking she's using me to get back at her ex-boyfriends and his roommate. Ally's ex boyfriend has my number and I hope his roommate doesn't show it to him but I blocked his number. Angela said I didn't have to do it if I didn't want too and Ally just pressured me and of course Angela said she'll never do that to me and THAT'S the kind of friend I need. Of course I said this is the LAST time I'm ever doing this! And Angela agrees. HELP!!!
I'm very scared that we're going to go to jail bit it's Ally's idea. I can't think straight.
Ally could have done if but she's like, "No I can't do that. That's why I want Nina (me) to do it.

• All of you are going to juvie.
  • That's illegal.
  • No but don't EVER EVER do that again. Block his number now.
  • It doesn't matter if it's your friend's idea. You and your other friend went thought it so you're part of it.
  • That was stupid. They can track down you and your friend's number.
  • Sounds like Angela is a TRUE friend. Don't ever do that again!

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not going to go to jail for this, but it's dumb and so much unnecessary drama. next time stand up for yourself if you really dont feel comfortable and tell Ally you won't be doing that. Hopefully if she sees you saying no, Angela will also say no next time.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• You friend MADE two accounts. There's no such word as maked.

None of you did anything wrong other than make multiple accounts on a service that most likely limits you to one. That was dumb.

And wtf is your friend doing talking to a boy with a roommate? How old is this boy?

• When I was 8, my friend and I made prank phone calls to 911. We shut the phone off immediately after, so they never came for us.
    You pranked a KID. What the hell is he going to do? Absolutely nothing. Although it's immature to play such silly games with people, you didn't do anything wrong.

• i don't think you'll go to jail. after all kids made prank calls all the time when i was growing up. Just don't do it again... I mean heck, my nieces friend used her phone to call 911. he screamed into the phone, and the cops showed up at my job thinking it was coming from our house. after a really big scare, they finally let my niece and her friend off with a warning.

• Wow... that's was a very dumb and ILLEGAL thing to do. I know you guys are 13 or 14, but that was very stupid and immature about what y'all did. If Y'all are smart, then why did you do a dumb thing like that? I've done something like this with a friend of mine a while back and we almost got in trouble, but luckly we didn't. Do you know now much trouble you can be in for doing that. You can go to prison for impersonating a person. Hope you have fun in prison.

• You might be let off with a warning but don't ever do that again.