Dropping more logs than I did in Trig?

I saw this written in the bathroom stall, since I'm not good at poetry what does it mean?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know for sure. But because this question remind me of Math class in Thursday, those words can be 'log' and 'trigonometry'. So that person was dropping more logs at 'a field that we don't know for sure what is it' than logs he/she dropped at trigonometry. Hahaha. Forget this absurd answer. xD

Uh oh, now I have another answer in my mind. Logs sometime can be difficult, or too tricky, or too much to be understand. He/she may be a broken-hearted person or his/her relationship with their partner is very complicated, and it made him confused when he wanted to solve it. It was why he wrote on that bathroom stall, 'dropping more logs than I did in Trig'. Trig is difficult but his/her relationship is more difficult.

What Guys Said 2

• Logs equates to poos! Dropping a log is passing a poop. Trig is obviously trigonometry. Logs are also logarithms.

• Dropping a log = taking a shit