Why are guys so easy and controllable these days lol?

Like they'd think they are gonna "hunt" while all they doing is working to get us when women are gonna be one judging them lol We can easily control them and get them whipped just by sex and make them do anything we want lol Do they think being so helpless would get them action?

And please don't start with "only some men are like that" it's 90% of men lol I'd just like to know why do they get so helpless and get controlled so much and then complaint about someone broke their heart lol I see guys complaining about how even only average women want a best guy lol When you give us so much power, you are not really in place to complaint about all that lol

Most Helpful Guy

• you're an evil bitch lol

and you're right

• Lol I am not, I am "addressing" the problem and I know I am and that's saddest truth

• just because you're saying the truth doesn't mean you're not empty on the inside for saying it

• but actually i would say it's a bit more nuanced than what you're making it

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like a twat.

Love isn't about power.

• I am not saying it is, I am trying to help them by covering their point actually

• Ridiculing the guys who aren't good with women isn't a good way to help, though.

• More like she gets off on the idea that she is ridiculing men.

What Guys Said 17

• Are you that chick again? Lol Don't make post your messages screenshots lmao and well because these nerds on here never made it to first base OP lol it's like 98% of these fags lmao

• Go ahead lol it was like month ago , I can care less about some sociopath trying to blackmail me ☺ and maybe it's because guys like you discourage them so much. There literally is no Union among men haha sad

• Lol wow if you think you still aren't a sociopath after saying all that ^^ you're living in denial, Yea stupid jockheads like you put them down so much they just give in. Instead of helping them you hammer them down in baddest way possible

• Lmfaoo so I am sociopath because I proved you wrong? And hammer who down? And why the fuck would I even care about some desperate pathetic Elliot Rodgers nerds? Lmao I won't and I don't. Don't make me post em OP lmao inb4 "you're sociopath stupid bully jock whose gonna end up alone" lmfao

• You're right, many guy are like that cause they want sex. They see so many sluts out there that open their legs so easily (90% of women are sluts, right asker? Right? ;) ) so they wanna get a piece of that too.

XD

• So you agreeing? Lol..

• Lol actually I think it's more than 90 and that is true and very sad

• Right... troll xD

• There is no way that OP is a woman. This is a guy troll with a female profile.

• Lol obviously since I am addressing true point , of course I am Troll. Wow

• fuck my life lol

• You know I had this same conversation with my home girl the other day. Sound like you're the female version of a fuck boy lol. Yes sex is not based on what it use to be and people lack the substances they use to have but people are very vulnerable these days. Also, you can only apply this logic to your social exposure and not the majority because I'm sure if you were in my social circl, you would last a day lol.

• Lol I am actually a virgin so yea ☺ but I have seen many guys like that, even around me

• What? That doesn't even make any sense lol. I've seen virgins give in more than guys do. That's what I'm saying, you can only apply this theory to your social circle and can't apply it to the rest of the world

• Lmao, a lot of guys like:

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../bd3.png

• I don't let sex control me. Women have tried to control me in the past but they didn't get very far :)

• Yea well there are not lot of guys like you lol

• because women control the resource men want and men are told the only way to get it is to work for it.

• And thats sad

• Lol or maybe it's sad that guys would do anything for it?

• well I don't know what you mean by that.

if you mean buying drinks, paying for dates, then I would agree - but women put pressure on guys to do this stuff, otherwise they are 'cheap', unmasculine (because they don't fill the protector/provider model).
      if it's working on yourself to be more attractive to women, and approach lots of different women to eventually get what you want, I would disagree because this is something I do and I wouldn't be able to get what I want without it.

• As an older man, men these days have become too 'girly'

• Actually they were even "girlier" in "past" days lol

• Lol it is not gossip at all , I've seen your comments saying how all women are beautiful and should be worshipped all day and how you wanna worship them lol so don't bring up that bullshit

• I agree with all this, that women are to be worshipped and as a male it is my role to look after them. I am referring to men now, in my opinion they are for the most not real men

• And these are the kind of women that end up with 40 cats in an abandoned apartment. :

• Question answered,

"What does a passage look like when all full stops are replaced with lols?"

• Hmm lol I think you just don't wanna admit it, Stop calling everything Troll when it isn't. It won't work like this for you in real life

• luckily we have misc

• Why are girls hoes these days?

• Sex doesn't motivate me or let it control me. My girl will suffer from withdrawal before that ever happens

• In 2016 men have all the power in dating. 58% of college grads are women. Women between 20-35 earn more than men in that same age group. So women have to date down now and its the men who are picking and choosing. Lol

• The hot ones can usually manipulate guys like that but smart guys won't let the woman have all that power though

• The super Gag feminist is at it again. I bet your pussy stinks like a swiss cheese.

• Lol I bet you never even had any kind of "pussy"

• By the way, I have taken screenshots from your stupid posts and posted them on the European Awakening Network. You provided much entertainment with your feminist ideas.

• Lol I am not even femenist and haha cute

What Girls Said 3

• They are? Oh Man Oh man! I guess I got try it? lol

• Only when they are super horny , other than that I disagree.

• Lol which they are most of time

• Well why are women being obviously manipulative b*tches? That's not cool, and such behavior should be punished.

• I am not manipulative at all actually, I am putting a point but k

• I didn't say you specifically. ... but women like that are jerks.