Do women form relationships on the internet than men?

I believe women are likely to form relationships online than men, but why do you think this is?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's plain weird that any gender would want to form a relationship on the web...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think women in general are more likely to form relationships is what the science is saying atm.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think that's true at all. If anything, men tend to fall harder and faster than women in general.

• Unless they're all lesbians you'll need the same number of men.

• You're the one that believes that... why do *you* believe that is?

• since women always dream of a wedding and a perfect one at that, I personally think it's because they are in love with the thought of being in love so they take chances online and have a whole imagine of it.

• OK, and they are forming relationships with... who?

What Girls Said 2

• Stupidity. Women with lower self esteems need attention. Easiest way to get that is online.

• A sense of security, plus having the power of a block makes all the difference to me.

• If you only knew... you'd be terrified how insecure you really are on the internet.

• Just saying... it's not rocket science if you want to track someones location, enslave their pc, steal their personal information, or turn on their webcam without them ever even knowing.

Nowadays you don't even need to be a techy to do it... it's as easy as downloading an applications and getting someone to click on a hypertext or watch a video.

• @Sovereignty yes I am aware of that, I also just blocked a slimy little perv on here so whatever is good.