If you could choose what you could dream of at night, what would it be?

I just asked this question for those who can't Lucid Dream

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a few things:

Talk to people I wish I could have conversations with
    Have amazing sex
    Eat amazing food

Stuff like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• The ancient past, or the distant future. I'd love to see the cities of old in a live state.

What Girls Said 10

• Boyfriend, cool adventures, sex, and food ^.^

• Fun and naughty things with my boyfriend, dreams like that always put me in the greatest mood the next day.

• i can't lucid dream (yet) but my favorite dreams are sexual in nature followed closely by movie style dreams where i'm the hero in my own little adventure quest :D

• best dreams I've had include falling in love.. Never had a really great sex dream unfortunetely. I had a really great dream with my dog last night. He died years ago, but just like with childhood anything, I have very fond memories of him. Was a great dream. Also dreamt that I was on a really good date with Harry Styles, hahaha.

If I could choose, I'd dream of cuddling naked in cold sheets in a large room with white walls and cool paintings on the wall while it was raining outside. Ahh...

• oh that last one sounds cozy af
      I had the dream with a lost pet too

• I know, I want that right now. But the weather is never perfect and my room isn't big enough. Ah, high ceilings, hot weather with a cool breeze from the rain coming in through a huge open window. I should play the lottery, haha

• just this

Super hero powers!

• Of food. Eating anytype of food and never getting fat.
    Also flying until I'm breathless

• My current dreams, probably.

They can be quite fucked up, Alice in Wonderland style, but I like them. They're imaginary, and I think boost my creativity? If I dream 8 tend to draw better.

I also like dreaming about real life situations that will never happen.

• quantum physics

• Hot boys feeding me grapes

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• I would want to know how it's like being a girl.

• its called u wake up and say why dose my back hurt o ya i got boobs well son of a bitch im bleeding again

• period or not XD

• lol y envy me im not playing video games im doing home work on Amerigo Vespucci

• If I can control what I could dream at night then I rather just not dream at all. I feel more peaceful that way knowing that I will never have any kind of nightmares or unhappy, sad or bad dreams.

• Pr0n, crossing the Deleware with GW, catching some sweet bolts with Ben Frank, being the Rock for a day, have a nightmare with Bernie as president, have nightmare with any candidates as president, removing ISIS kebab, what it'd be like to have boobs, jumping on a trampoline with boobs, being on the ISS, riding an elephant in the Alps, being a monkey in a zoo and throwing poo at people, flying like a bird, if all the Beatles were still alive, if I was Prince, if I was a prince, how to drive a manual, squatting with Ronnie Coleman

• I would want to dream about the lives I could have lived had things worked out different than they really had.
    I think it'd be neat to dream about relationships that could have been, or adventures I could have been a part of. Seeing a world where I didn't make the mistakes I did, that sorta shit keeps me up at night lol

• Anything that doesn't involve me creaming my shorts, I'd prefer to be awake when I do that.

• High school is finished

1 private opinion(s)