What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?

When I was a kid I would use contact fluid to wash my hands :3

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I was playing in the dirt at the back of the Church I saw some ants and I killed them, then shortly after a grand ant army started to form and march towards me and I'm like "Pah leave me alone I'm playing!" and I killed every ant I saw.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to dip my q-tip of my saliva then use it to pick my ear.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I tried to feed my bird some Haribo when I was a kid :p

1|0
    0|0
  • i've acted like im dying when i was in school so i get a day off :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• When I was a kid I ate a cigar

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was little I would sometimes take all my dolls accessories like shoes, sunglasses, purses, etc., and put them into this little container and pour lotion all over it and mix it together

0|0
    0|0
  • I stapled my finger once, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... I have done a lot of weird things. Haha, I don't know what's the weirdest one.

I had a friend, she was older than me and at that time I was still in kindergarten. One day, I was cycling and she suddenly called me, I turned my head to my right side and called her back. Unfortunately I hit a car that stopped in front of me. I was bleeding... Have done that bad thing doesn't mean I don't want to do it again. Now, it's my habit some of my friends said that my habit is very weird, and yeah now because I'm a big girl I use motorcycle not just a bicycle, and it's more risky.

0|0
    0|0