Do you beileve in gohsts and demons?

Do you beileve in gohsts and demons ?

Sorry... Ghost ! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always kinda believed it then my sister sees dead people and these creepy shadowy things. She hates seeing them and when she does, she ignores them. I believe her cuz she sees these things but hates it and doesn't like to talk about it so it's not like an attention thing. I think there's many things we don't understand and probably never will until death and maybe not even then. I think they're probably not "good" things, especially the shadowy figures.

What Guys Said 16

• Now let's see now. I could get me some rock salt loaded rounds with a shotgun. An EMF meter/ detector, some holy water and an pre-recorded demon exorcising ritual on my smartphone, and paint "Devil's trap" symbols and sigils like the ones Sam and Dean Winchester had always used all over my place.

Or, I can just call the Ghostbusters instead to eliminate these pests for me.

I think I'll go with calling the Ghostbusters, but it's going to cost me lol

Seriously? Nah, I've yet to. Very very skeptical of any actual reliable and credible evidence to otherwise suggest and validate their existence. I think they are still nothing but make belief shit and Hollywood special effects as far as I can tell.

• I do. Where do they live I don't know but wanna find out. The whole idea that ghosts and demons exist came from somewhere, right? Same with angels.
    I'm Christian but not very religious. When I was little I did something really bad and that night while asleep I saw an icon (things you see inside churches) approach me and explained why what I did was wrong. That was pretty special. If angels exists then I say demons exist.

• They live in another dimension. But that doesn't mean that they dont live in our world.

• Not really.
    I've even had a supernatural experience or two, but I find that the older I get the more I realize its the people who are haunted, not the buildings.

• I believe the two are probably closely related.

• I am the Devil.

• Nope not ghosts, at least not like what most people believe because well that's false, as the spirits of the dead don't linger on earth. Ghosts are something else entirely, as for demons yes I do believe in those, I've been haunted 1-2 times now, and being a Christian I believe in Angels as well.

• There are such things as bad spirits. They're not fake. I'm not really sure I know what a demon is though.

• Yes I have an encounter with a ghost before.

• Just the demons in our own head.

• I have had paranormal encounters so yes

• Only in demons

• Maybe ghosts too not soo sure about them 😅😂

• No Im not... Im just super cultured lol... And demons are the bad jins thats right but the ghosts do not have a specific definition.

• Yes you're super cultured 😛, yes ghosts dint have specific definition, in Arabic the word it self can refer to unreal things like mirage for example , but if by ghost you mean lost soul I don't believe in that

• No idea what a ghost is, but I do believe in ghosts and demons.

• Everyone doesn't believe in ghosts in demons until the lights go out , the wind start blowing , and they ain't getting no reception on their cellphone XD
    I'm about the same.

• No. But I'm facinated by our desire to believe in them

• Yes three is something out there. I have heard to many storys

• Yes and aliens 👽

What Girls Said 10

• I do, and angels.

• Not in the stereotypical way, but yes.

• Ghosts? Not sure.
    Demons? Definitely not believing in those lol.

• Yes I do because I have had too many paranormal experiences and have known many people who also have.

• No, I do not.

• What's a gohst? 🙄

• Yes, they are alive in this world.

• No not at all

• Ill believe them when i see/experience them

• They're seriously real. I played the ouija board and got possessed by a demon. Still to this day I think about Jesus everyday and have gave my life to God. I'm not trolling.

• Yeah crazy af. My roomate got the house blessed because she said that she wokeup to a demon in her face. She is not lying cause she had a bruise from falling off the bed and the craziest part was that the dogs didn't even wakeup.

• Im sorry for your experience