What's the most beautiful thing you ever saw?

I'm walking outside and I just happened to look down on the grass, and the grass is shining from the rain water collected on their leaves. It's pretty.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I was sitting in the plane that was flying to India and this was when I was 9 years old. I just woke up and looked around to see it was fairly dark and most people were asleep so I assumed it was around 3 to 4 am and I looked outside those tiny airplane windows and saw that we were flying during a thunderstorm above some ocean lol but this didn't seem like any regular thunderstorm. All the lightning strikes were different, some were green and other were red or blue or purple. It was absolutely captivating. It was so beautiful that it made me forget that there was a good possibility that a lightning strike could hit the plane and we would all go crashing into the ocean and we'd all die.

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 12