Have you ever completely lost it?

Lost it mentally? Psychologically? emotionally? etc
or maybe 'minor' lost it? I know I definitely have, and I'm just wondering if any of you have. What happened? I really want to know

Most Helpful Guy

• The second time I got stabbed i was in high school and I lost my shit. I fucked him up but everyone was trying to calm me down afterwards but I was so heated I didn't want anyone touching me

• holy shite! that sounds like a hollywood movie scene

• You know we have states bigger than you right? we have over 75 times your population. And I highly doubt y'all don't have ghettos, it maybe not like ours but y'all still have ghettos. What are you basing your logic on? How do you know how our education environment is like? Do you attend American schools? Have you ever personally experienced out education environment?

• Thank you for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Many many times:
    1) I had a mental breakdown, I was 11. My best friend, my babysitter, just left my house and was hit and killed by a drunk driver, I lost it at the casket. I cried for weeks and then 3 months later 3 friends burnt up in a fire so this Followed by a very deep depression that ended up with a bunch of suicide attempts and pure pressure rape from a creep that refused to leave me alone.
    2) I was getting sexually and physically abused by my family and my boyfriend who I was crazy for left me because his dad hated my parents so again I had a mental breakdown which resulted in no sleep, bad grades and I was going off on everyone, I was twitching from no sleep and the craze of my emotions. My grades went down and I shut everyone out.
    3) my grandpa died, my boyfriend left me again (same one) my parents health went down hill and I turned all my friends away and I wouldn't talk to anyone. I walked around shaking and crying all the time..

What Guys Said 16

• I have been mad enough where I could fight anyone in the streets at any given moment

• Yes
    in one day i found out my girlfriend broke up with me and my friend told me she is in a relationship with her, i got fired from my job, and i dont know why butr brain stoped working ii was just lauging and lauging for the whole day and i wasn't thinking, until i Fall asleep

• There was this kid who was constant bullying my son, and making his life miserable. One time he was at it again. He had taken a lighter he won a the local fair, and then some. So he came home upset and almost crying. And i lost it. I went to his house and busted trough his door. And had a nice, quit little talk to him and his dad. Not. I was so angry. He never came close to my son again or talked to him ever. Never got the bill for the door either.

• yes i have many times. those are very worst times honestly. and in those times i was always alone. and i've even tried escaping it by suicide but most of the times i couldn't and last time i did but i survived.

• Several times; when I was stabbed, when I took a bat to the face, a sword sheath to the back of the head, when I got hit by a car.. Yeah, it's been a fun life, lol.

• Yeah I have when I was younger. These days, I don't really act like that anymore. I got my emotions under control.

• I was on GaG and then the next thing I knew I was in the suicide prevention ward.

-shrug-

The facility is rather nice. I have to admit the crackers there are on point too!

• Now that I really think about it I never have. Which is a bummer. I don't think I even can.

• Nah. I'm in control of my emotion most of the time. Never really completely "lost it".

• no but I bet its coming, all it will take is one really horrible costumer and I am going to snap

• Yes, I was committed for trying to make a hybrid-pig-boy.

• Some kid put a knife in my face in high school. I broke his nose and then some.

• Sometimes i get into a loop. It usually starts when i think about death or birth or how humans created or what am i. I can't explain the stage but i will lose myself completly into something

• I am lost in the childhood and still and failing all the way. Wish if there was someone with me to share.

• Lost what?

• bought some useless rocks

• Yes many times.

What Girls Said 12

• Yes. I have. I don't wish to relive the moment (s) so I won't elaborate. But yes, I have lost it before and it wasn't pretty.

• Yes many time

• Yes, pretty much. I just started screaming and crying uncontrollably. It was one of the lowest points of my life.

• Haha, whoooaaa boy yeah I've had some total meltdowns before.

• I've been close to losing it a few times, but never did so fully. Let's hope I never get there.

• After my first (and so far, only) breakup after a serious relationship, I honestly didn't know if I would ever be happy again. It got to the point where even my mom asked me if I needed to go to therapy and get help. Thankfully, I'm doing so much better now, but it did take a few months for me to feel like myself again.

• Yea I lost it one day near chocked some asshole right out. Literally chocked him by the throat. My friend had to pull me off him.

• On two occasions, I have "completely lost it"... physically & mentally & emotionally.

The first time lasted two years & still affects me now
    The second time lasted sixth months

• Yeah a few times. I've had a panic attack lost it really bad one. Such a bad day. I lost it on my rm. I've lost it on my bfs sister.

• Yep, I've lost it a couple times, worst was when I blacked out.

• Yep that was back in 2014 and now I'm almost recovered from everything

• Yes. I was so pissed about everything. All in one week I lost my job, my boyfriend kicked me out, my family didn't seem to care and only pick on me. I felt like such a huge failure and I cut myself on my wrist and sent so many rude and nasty texts and emails to my ex. If he was in front of me at the time I probably would have punched him.