Do you ever think that you'd be able to focus better on life without your mobile phone?

I do, because I'm obsessed with reading ebooks. I'm on my phone reading them constantly, and can't put them down. I go through Manga's and fantasy novels 24/7!
I always leave my friends hanging, just because of my stupid phone. I always forget to do things, because I've just finished a manga series, and at work, all I'm thinking about, is reading a new ebook. Man, it's annoying. I"m also obsessed with IMDB, I read the reviews all the time. I think I'm going to lose my social life soon... and I'm just curious if anybody else has a similar obsession?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, there probably wouldn't be much of a difference.
    I make an effort to not be too dependent on my phone. It's useful for keeping in touch with friends and all, but I'm not one of those people who have it powered up and in their face whenever not occupied with something else.

What Guys Said 9

• I need it, or I'll miss out on stuff for school or work

• nope xD there´d be some other shit distracting me from the important stuff :D

• no, I hardly ever use it

• I can manage my time

• I'm on call 24/7 for work so no, not really.

• No. My mobile phone is my planner and organizer.

• Yes. And recently I've proven it. I quite often leave it at home these days. It's liberating!!!

• and do wut

• Which phone do you have?

What Girls Said 14

• My phone doesn't make that much of a difference, but i bet it'd help me look more approachable if i didn't have it.

• At times, yes. However, my phone is pretty important to have at work, so things would be a lot more difficult in that aspect if I didn't have it.

• I can yes. I usually just look at my phone when I am bored. I don't text that often. It's been sitting in my room all day. I looked at it once this morning, and I haven't since. This time of year I look at it even less. I'd say during the winter that I get so bored that I rely on it a lot though. In the Spring and Summer when it's nice out, I am outside more and I don't focus on it.

• No since I have everything online even my education

• Probably.

• Good question. That's a complete yes. But when i do get a chance i try to give my phone a huge break.

• I have a love/hate relationship with all of my cells & my landline.
    I only ever respond to work calls.

• I barely use my cell phone, so it doesn't distract me.

• All the time.

• Absolutely :)

• Indeed. But life without my mobile phone would also make me depressed and drive me insane.

• No not really

• I believe so

• No, I don't use my phone a lot only when i'm boring