Do you have any insecurities?

About anything?

0|0
24|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god yes: Not being good enough, not being good enough for the girl I'm crazy about, not being good enough for her kids, not being good enough at my chosen profession. Not being generous and kind enough. Being too generous and kind. Not leaving a mark on the world.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm super insecure about eye contact. Like I can't make eye-contact with other people for more than 10 secs cause I start to feel really uncomfortable and awkward. I hate being speculated, and have always avoided direct eye contact if I was talking to someone I didn't feel comfortable with.

I've noticed old people like to stare a lot, so you could say by extension of my eye-contact-phobia I also fear being around old people. I am working on this, but have yet to understand why I feel so violated every time someone stares lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I never know if the one gal at work is just being goofy with everyone, or that wink was directed at me. She claimed to have a boyfriend, but I've not heard anything else. Is she still with him? I didn't get time to check up and find out. Was she actually trying to flirt? Why is it so hard for me to tell the difference?

And then there's the other one, who's become really shy lately. Is she just preoccupied with life? Is she mad at me? She never sticks around long enough to explain anything either. And I'm afraid to ask the wrong question and have it backfire.

I also want to live my life and explore, without my grandma finding ways to keep me from going anywhere because she's so convinced if I make any of my own plans, I'll wind up facing false rape charges or being shot dead in a ditch or getting caught in a burning building or something.

If I venture out on my own and don't put her mind at ease first, she calls my phone constantly to bug me about it. And if I don't answer, she pesters the rest of my family until they get on my case.

I know she means well, but she needs to realize she's my 80-year-old grandma, not a freakin' probation officer. I should be able to meet up with a fellow photographer at a library to discuss a business venture without her playing chaperone out of fear of me being kidnapped or what-not.

I'm 33, she treats me like I'm 15. I meet someone on Model Mayhem and want to see if they're legit; it's not like I met them on Craigslist! (But you can't reason with an 80-year-old woman!)

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not insecure about very many things at all, and yes I could be about the fact that I wear diapers and rubber pants daily, but I am not as I still go out on the dating scene with the ladies and although they are told right upfront what I wear and why I wear them.. the women still date me and what I wear is not a problem to them at all and that makes me very happy.. what does get to me tho is the fact that the greedy governments that just care about how much money they can make while in power.

And they make it so hard for even a person that say has two jobs to try and make ends meet but still cannot as the governments come up with some bogus tax to make them even more money and us go more into debt.. then they also get huge perks to go along with those huge paychecks.. no working man or women besides them are allowed the perks like they get.. to my way of thinking the government is a lot responsible for the way things are in this world right now as far as people not being able to make ends meet.

I bet not one of those people in government has ever had their Hydro shut off or have had to use a food bank.. to me the governments will never change.. they are all greedy big wigs, heck they even take income tax witch sucks big time... why should they get any of the money we work for.. they do not give us any of theirs and they even get a cushy pension after 4 or five months.. no working man or women gets that for at least a year or more.. sorry it was a long post.. but I do not like governments at all.. and never will.. take care now

0|0
    0|0
  • My forehead is pretty massive. One time NASA sent probes to my forehead accidentally because they thought it was Jupiter

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I have some I can think of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah about my weight. Or lack thereof.

0|0
    0|0
  • media.giphy.com/media/ylyUQlSKrT5rwoP2wg/giphy ,
    Generally no, but I do wish I was darker instead of light skinned.
    I think darker is more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm pretty sexy. But I often wonder if girls actually see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an insecurity for sharing my insecurities.

0|0
    0|0
  • My huge nose lol c

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about my height. I wish I was taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that I can think of off the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not today. Maybe tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i do have, too many to mention

0|0
    0|0
  • My dick is too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just look at my username.

0|0
    0|0
  • self guilt, deep shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. How long have you got? :'D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very good looking but insecure about my looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• I'm really afraid of being hurt anymore, of being cheated on and I feel like I'm the sort of girl that it always happens to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my eczema scars. Also my body for the past 5/6 years I have been going up and down with eating disorders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes about everything~

0|0
    0|0
  • Everybody has insecurities about one thing or another..
    If they say they don't they are definitely lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where to start?

*I model part time so the ENTIRE way I look is a unrelenting 24/7/365 concern
    as are all the jobs that go with it.
    *MY conversations with others as I often feel totally misunderstood
    *My swim + power walk + hike times which I am never happy with.
    *My paid online writing which I always want improve
    *The kind of attention offline that causes me to have public panic attacks
    *My HUGE long time issues with food
    *The highs and lows of being cyclothymic

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. My body is my biggest insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • im insecure about thsi damn mosquitoo bite on my elboww omgg i want to kill every mosquito on the earth

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have so many.

0|0
    0|0
  • about my weight. even though I am a average weight for my height but i still compare myself to others

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah tons...

dont like my nose
    i have very thin eyebrows
    small eyes
    i can't wear makeup because my skin breaks out easily
    i hate that I've gained so much weight

im very negative towards my looks..

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I do. I could be thinner, prettier, richer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep but I'm working on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES ,
    looks = smile , skin , legs , hips , face.
    Inside / personality = Am I good enough? , Am I nice to other people? , What do other people think of me? , Am I stupid? , Am I annoying?

and there are a lot of other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gee where do i Start? Toe to head or head to toe?

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has their own. Even though some are irrational, we still have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel insecure about my height... People just get on my nerve, they point out how short I am.

About my grades.
    About my health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jupp! The biggest one is my personality abd my life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about literally everything

0|0
    0|0
  • About everything, completely

0|0
    0|0
  • My arms are too flabby

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, because I'm comfortable with myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. I have terrible skin, my nose is too big, my lips are too thin, my hair is a constant mess, my eyes are not the same size, I'm chubby, my arm fat, my stomach, my very large thighs, my weird butt, my feet, and my boobs are kinda small. So pretty much everything.

0|0
    0|0