Guys, If a really beautiful celebrity walked up to you and said hey your cute what would you say?

What would you say or what would you want to say

Which Celebrity would you want it to be?

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I'd say thank you

• 2|1
  • I once chatted with a female celebrity who happened to order a drink next to me in a bar. It was awkward and she made me feel three inches tall, not because she was famus but because she was so incredibly assertive and quick-witted (from years of dealing with the music industry, fans and the media).

• Who was it was she attractive? (:

• Yeah, I actually think she definitely wouldn't mind, oh well, who knows...

• "Lets have sex" 😬

• That's a little too straight forward (:

• Well if Oim ging to get shot down I want to get it over with as quickly as possible. Also if I say it jokingly maybe it will come across better.

Either Barbara Palvin, Lauren Cohan, or Sara Sampaio.

• Cool and it's better to say it in a joking way than in a serious way and how about Salma Hayek? (:

• I would be looking around to make sure she was talking to me , lol but would like it to be Nicole Scherzinger

• Lol if she's looking at you it would mean she's talking to you (:

• Yeah but I would still doubt anyone calling me cute but after realizing that I would say thanks and by the way I am available 😊

• I'd talk to her and ask her out

• "I know, did you want anything?"

• I'd say I'm flattered but I'd move on with my day.

• I'd say, "I knoow. Le's go bone somewhere." Then marry her and feed her my children through every hole.

• Thank them and get on with my life? I'm not interested in being involved with celebrities.

• Really why?

• Yeah. Plus you won't get the disgusting tabloid paparazzi following you around as much. :p

• Yeah true they can be so annoying (:

• one of three women: Katie Holmes, Drew Barrymore, or Bree Olsen. Ahh. a man can dream.

• Drew Barrymore is so beautiful (: what would you say or want to say? (:

• people of my generation and age group age well

• "Ahahah! Surely you jest."

• I'd say thank you, like a normal human being. I'd want it to be Lena Dunham, she seems fun.

• No one is really normal everyone is different and yeah she's kind of pretty

• Thanks.

• I'd be like, who paid you to say that?

• 5'2'', so just that is killer. It doesn't matter though, love is fleeting, focusing on my career is much more rewarding and impactful.

• Don't worry I bet theirs a lot of women who think your attractive and I bet you will do great on your career

• I'd walk away.

• "Not as cute as you". Then I would ask her out on a date😊

• "No u"

• Cute? how?

• it depends on if i know who the celebrity is, but with any girl i would smile and say thanks, but i would want to say "quit acting, there's no movie cameras here" or id want to say "ok jokes over, wheres the hidden camera" ?

• Really? And what celebrity would you like it to be and you shouldn't say that ):

• camilla luddington or chloe grace moretz, or anyone as beautiful

• I just looked Chloe Grace up and yeah she's beautiful

• I'd think she meant platonic cute. Maybe I'd just smile but feel a little bad, maybe if I'm on the ball I'd try to befriend her and take advantage of that celebrity status.