Guys, If a really beautiful celebrity walked up to you and said hey your cute what would you say?

What would you say or what would you want to say

Updates:
Which Celebrity would you want it to be?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• I'd say thank you

0|1
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • I once chatted with a female celebrity who happened to order a drink next to me in a bar. It was awkward and she made me feel three inches tall, not because she was famus but because she was so incredibly assertive and quick-witted (from years of dealing with the music industry, fans and the media).

0|1
    0|0
    • Who was it was she attractive? (:

• Show All
    • Yeah, I actually think she definitely wouldn't mind, oh well, who knows...

• "Lets have sex" 😬

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a little too straight forward (:

• Show All
    • Well if Oim ging to get shot down I want to get it over with as quickly as possible. Also if I say it jokingly maybe it will come across better.

Either Barbara Palvin, Lauren Cohan, or Sara Sampaio.

• Cool and it's better to say it in a joking way than in a serious way and how about Salma Hayek? (:

• I would be looking around to make sure she was talking to me , lol but would like it to be Nicole Scherzinger

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol if she's looking at you it would mean she's talking to you (:

• Yeah but I would still doubt anyone calling me cute but after realizing that I would say thanks and by the way I am available 😊

• I'd talk to her and ask her out

0|1
    0|0
  • "I know, did you want anything?"

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say I'm flattered but I'd move on with my day.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say, "I knoow. Le's go bone somewhere." Then marry her and feed her my children through every hole.

0|1
    0|0
  • Thank them and get on with my life? I'm not interested in being involved with celebrities.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really why?

• Show All
    • Yeah. Plus you won't get the disgusting tabloid paparazzi following you around as much. :p

• Yeah true they can be so annoying (:

• one of three women: Katie Holmes, Drew Barrymore, or Bree Olsen. Ahh. a man can dream.

0|1
    0|0
    • Drew Barrymore is so beautiful (: what would you say or want to say? (:

• Show All
    • people of my generation and age group age well

• "Ahahah! Surely you jest."

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say thank you, like a normal human being. I'd want it to be Lena Dunham, she seems fun.

0|1
    0|0
    • No one is really normal everyone is different and yeah she's kind of pretty

• Thanks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be like, who paid you to say that?

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 5'2'', so just that is killer. It doesn't matter though, love is fleeting, focusing on my career is much more rewarding and impactful.

• Don't worry I bet theirs a lot of women who think your attractive and I bet you will do great on your career

• I'd walk away.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Not as cute as you". Then I would ask her out on a date😊

0|0
    0|0
  • "No u"

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute? how?

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on if i know who the celebrity is, but with any girl i would smile and say thanks, but i would want to say "quit acting, there's no movie cameras here" or id want to say "ok jokes over, wheres the hidden camera" ?

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? And what celebrity would you like it to be and you shouldn't say that ):

• camilla luddington or chloe grace moretz, or anyone as beautiful

• I just looked Chloe Grace up and yeah she's beautiful

• I'd think she meant platonic cute. Maybe I'd just smile but feel a little bad, maybe if I'm on the ball I'd try to befriend her and take advantage of that celebrity status.

0|1
    0|0