Do you believe 4 guys being 5’5”-5’6” and weighing between 105-115 pounds without muscle, can beat up a 6’2” 220 pounds muscular guy?

I have a strategy about it. Like 2 among those guys are holding the big guy from behind (one arm each) in order to not let him escape, jand the other 2 are beating him up, one from the left side and one from the right at the same time so he won’t have any time to react.

Any other strategies you have in mind?

• Yes
  • No
It's a hypothetical question.

Most Helpful Girl

• If those four are 6th-graders, then, nah, the grown adult will win.

If they're small, compact, wiry street guys (there are some tough guys this size, especially in Southeast Asia) who know how to scrap? They'll be able to take the big guy down without a second thought. I mean... there's FOUR of them.

Size matters in a street fight, sure... but it doesn't matter anywhere near as much as (a) HITTING FIRST or (b) understanding how to fight dirty. On those two points, it's very highly doubtful that anyone could win a 1-on-4 encounter, UNLESS he could retreat into some sort of narrow passageway where he could take on the four guys one at a time, and use his superior reach and strength to defeat them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, you'd be surprised.

Sure, in general terms, the smaller, much smaller guys are at a serious disadvantage. However, in fighting terms, more muscle doesn't necessarily mean better. All of my instructors have been rather disparaging about muscle clad guys in that regard. The muscle thing is largely aesthetic. It doesn't mean you can use your body most efficiently. Bound up tense flesh is not good, it doesn't help for moving quickly, and it doesn't help for releasing power. Tendon power and strength is perhaps more important for fighting. One instructor said those guys would always bruise really easily. Another said it give you a pretty decent roadmap of where to punch. Don't they say something else, a mm of diameter equals 4 miles of extra blood vessels, something like that? Don't know if it's true, but I suppose the principle is the heart has to work harder to supply the body. We have new big guys come into our class. And some of them are good, others can't punch for shit. The smaller chaps would be much quicker and have a lower centre of gravity. However the bigger guy in most guys could pulverise them with brute force I'm sure. No video on youtube? :D

• This guy knows something. Good answer.

• That's not say you can't be big and strong. Wrestlers are a good example. True strong men, they're big, but also, they're flexible and can take a pounding. They'd just laugh at most peoples' punches.

• cheers!

What Girls Said 1

• That would be like 4 kindergarten children attacking me.. I like to believe that I'd still beat them :P
    Not like that's something I'd ever do though! I would never beat up children lol!

• Not so easy actually. What if one of them gets on you and starts pulling your hair?

• It's not 5'10" but more like your legs height. Someone doesn't get on the top to pull somebody else's hair, but on the back.

• I thought you meant it as in they're sitting on my shoulders pulling my hair but even in that case it would still mean they fall over 3" lol and if they hit their head they're still done with :P

What Guys Said 12

• If one of those guys actually knew how to fight, one of them can beat the 6'2'' guy. Size and muscles don't always mean a person can fight very well.

• The Tall joocey brah ofc

• But their combined weight is superior than his.

• Just punting practice but with manlets instead

• What if they appear suddenly? It's different when you expect them than appearing out of the blue.

• The hardest bastards I've ever known were little guys. Not tiny but under 5'8. Theyve got the wee man syndrome a lot of them and give 100% in a scrap. Big guys are usully more chilled out. Right enough I've knwn big guys that were a nightmare to fight as well. Have to get statistical with this

• I think skills matter way more than size but man two can take control of the whole fight. My strategy would be to get him on the ground and one guy handles his upper body and the second one holds his legs.

• I read two instead of four but yeah two skillful ones can still do it

• I've seen a barely 100 lbs girl beat a 180 lbs boxer into submission. It really is all about technique and experience. Not numbers or size.

• Lmao why the fuck u even wondering this OP?

• It's a hypothetical question actually. What do you believe?

• Didn't know who he is so I googled him. I'm not a fan of American Football.

• Lol well he's 6'6 270 pound tight end and carry like 3 6sh 200s safeties easily across for touchdown lol

• they'd get their fucking asses torched :D

• Fighting skill has nothing to do with muscle mass. So for you to make the premise of this question about how muscular the guys are shows that you don't know what fighting is.

• Are you kidding? Probably two could.

• Can they beat up a man who is 6'9" and 210 lbs?

• One who has muscles rarely is untrained in combat on some front.

• Look around a gym in any major US city -- especially if it's an expensive gym -- and you'll see the folly of this statement.

Most of the scrappy street fighters I know (and that's a BIG sample -- I grew up smack in the middle of gangland) are wiry and sinewy. They're not big dudes who pump a shit-ton of iron, unless they went to prison for some years and had the time to bulk up while they were in prison with nothing else to do.

• @redeyemindtricks Ah you should've posted it, in a separate opinion so I could upvote you.

• I agree OP. I agree.

• i mean. he's gotta sleep some time.