What is your favorite personal flaw?

For instance, take me, I love my mood swings. Some days I am a great person and others I have been considered so cold blooded that I am the spawn of a snake! :D

• I have no flaws.
  • I am flawless.
I am stupid and have decided that flammable and inflammable works like flawless and having no flaws.

Most Helpful Girl

• uuuh uuuuh ! :D My favorite? hmmm... I don't know how to name it... but it's kind of that when people expect me to do drama and a scene about something. I'm like there motionless about it, smiling, calm and everyone thinks everything's the same but I just analyzed everything and made my conclusion and didn't tell anyone about it cause fuck it, like I care... For exemple if a friend or my SO do something that a normal person would like " How could You? / You hurt me! " and cry all over it I'll be like " ooh cool, yeah mhm " & the funny thing it's that I really don't care like, I'm not faking it. Than after a time they're like " why are You distant or don't text, call " and I'm like "yeaah I don't think we're friends anymore..." and they'll be like " Why didn't You tell me something was wrong/ why didn't You want to discuss it?" & I say " Didn't feel the need too..."

Hope You understood anything from this hahaha :D

Most Helpful Guy

• My favourite flaw is my mortality, because it makes life all the more beautiful.

• Yeah, violability does kind of suck. That's a very positive way of thinking of colds.

What Girls Said 10

• First one is I constantly trip myself
    Second would be I jump to craaaazy ass conclusions
    Third is I am always talking about someone when they walk up behind me 😬(usually at work)

• You've used "flawless" like a positive adjective. Like "sick" or "wicked".

Well done.

• Vote C
    =
    My offline heavy and unbreakable anti social silence no matter how much people try to bait me into a conversation or a reaction.

• Choice be would make more sense if it said "I am flawful"

• Falafel?

I am sorry. I wanted to avoid that pun so I avoided using that option. Instead you're all beautiful and perfect as you are... probably.

• Quest completed
      +20 ep

• Lol I meant exp

• you do realize your poll options mean the exact same thing, right?

• I wish I coukd fix that.

• update the question. and yea, it would be nice if we could edit posts

• Haha! I also have mood swings. But they are really bad. One moment I am a sweet heart, the next I am a cold hearted bitch.

Just ask @Artist20

But one of my personal flaws that I love is my scars. Each one tells a story :))

• My stupid pettiness which happens at times. I sort of like it cos it makes me feel I am humane XD

• I love the wicked and I love the Lone Ranger

• I have the same flaw as you but i hate it haha. My favorite flaw is my ability to say the most weird things at the worst moment possible.

• That's sounds like a pretty good flaw
      I do that too sometimes lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 1

• I make everyone around me feel insecure compared to me. It makes me sad seeing those pitiful wretches in such pain.