You're walking down the street and find a stack of $100 dollar bills. You pick it up and you arrive home and this happens. What do you do?

You find the dollars and you arrive at home. You're alone just watching TV and then you go back outside to check the mail because you forgot to when you first got home and then you're hit and knocked out with a blunt object. You wake up naked and tied up. Then 3 people with masks come into the room and one of them tells you that they set you up with the money you found and they followed you home, but kept a safe distance just in case you got smart and realized that you were being followed. They tell that you have 2 options and if you agree to them, they'll let you go after you do what they say. The 1st option is to make a little cut into your lip and then blow all of them so they can give you herpes then let you go and if you bite them they'll shoot you in the head. The 2nd option is that they'll throw grease that's been heated to 500 degrees onto your naked body and then let you go They also tell you that there's no point in screaming when they take the sock out your mouth because the room's completely sound proof so no one will hear you. . What do you do? Which one would you pick?

Updates:
Lol crickets

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

  • So your back for another round are you?

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

  • I would probably kill them on spot. :|

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

  • This is pretty twisted lol.. But probably herpes over trying to survive severe burns

    0|0
    0|0
  • I tell them they have two choices as well. :)
    1. Let me go and we'll forget about it
    2. Make me choose and face consequences that will be deadly and painfully... and assure them I do keep my promises <3

    0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

  • I wouldn't pick it up in the first place, that shit ain't mine.

    That happened to someone I know in Japan by the yakuza/shipiru.
    Except they used water...

    0|0
    0|0
  • Well the grease will kill you so... this isn't quite a "dilemma".

    0|0
    0|0
    • Not really. It will probably leave you disfigured though.

    • Which one would you pick?

    • No, the shock wil... nevermind. I'll choose the one that doesn't involve me dying outright.

Loading...