Do you like to smile in your selfies?

I have noticed that some individuals don't really like their smiles or have other reasons they don't smile in pictures. If you are that person, can you tell me why?

0|0
22|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I smile or I will look like a psychopathic serial killer. My sister says I am the definition of resting bitch face.

1|0
    0|0
    • To a large fraction of people, RBF is irresistibly sexy. You *do* know that, right?

Also, it has its own chunk of advantages:
      qz.com/.../

Trust me, I'm like "resting icy stare", to such an extent that it's practically "resting cryo-beam stare". It has done me many favors in life.

• @redeyemindtricks that was an interesting article and all very true at least for me. Let's hope my passport photo which is the definition of RBF does me a favorite at airports.

• ahahhah when I came back from Brazil last month, I looked SO GOOD on that temporary white slip you get from the automatic-customs-machine. I stared that shit down like a CHAMP, and I looked so hotttt that I almost turned myself on, even though it was a pixelated dot-matrix monochrome thingy on glossy paper.
      I was actually pissed that I had to cough it up at the exit (pictures are strictly not allowed anywhere in between -- they'd confiscate my phone if I tried, or at least that's what they *should* do. Didn't wanna risk it)

In any case, when I first met my husband (16 1/2 years ago) it was obviously way before this whole RBF thing was a thing, but, I remember him telling me that one of the things he found sexiest about me was my "bring it" face.
      Bring-it face looolll
      Sounds about right.
      <3

What Guys Said 17

• Nope, I can't fake a smile for anything, #InB4 @charismatic110

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to but I look like shit with or whitout smyling :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't, it's really awkward, cause I feel fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am honestly afraid to smile because I am insecure about it, but I've been told countless times that smiling actually makes me a lot more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • As a grown-ass man I try to refrain from taking selfies. It happens every once in a while, but it's not something I do very often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am smiling in my profile pic. Can't you tell?

1|0
    0|0
  • I smile when it naturally comes and I don't when I don't feel it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I typically do.

1|0
    0|0
  • no... it usually doesn't look very natural for me so I don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to get shirtless and flex baha

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't look good while smiling

1|0
    0|0
  • nah i'm serious af all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer to not take a selfie

1|0
    0|0
  • I laugh in mine

1|0
    0|0
  • newer ever made selfie so I don;t have to say

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• No, I don't normally smile in my selfies because I think my smile looks fake and cheesy. I make silly faces more often than not.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope! But I try!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely not that person lol. I smile in pictures all the time. It's IRL that I have resting bitch face.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I have very good smile.. plus I feel like a fake smile is not nice..

1|0
    0|0
  • I do

1|0
    0|0
  • I do smile in them because I'm always happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = Part time model= The absolute LAST thing I ever want to do, see or waste time on, is a selfie.

Nature is MUCH MORE beautiful x 100000000000000.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever smile in my pictures (cause chipmunk cheeks) but I smile all the time irl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do like to smile in mine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't like to fake smile

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. I normally make faces...😜

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I look miserable if I dont smile even when I am miserable I dont want to show that in a pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, ur smiling at a phone XD fake smile XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Ain't nobody got time for fake smiles.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, i do

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah, I smile in ALL my selfies :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i love my smile and to smile during selfie

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't smile without a reason so I just put a sympathetic face on to take pics

1|0
    0|0
  • I can smile but it looks so contrived I make myself cringe when i look at the photos...

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes.

1|0
    0|0