Purple mark on my laptop screen?

There is a mark on my computer screen, that is purely physical, not the display. I can only see it when the screen is black, or that area anyway, and I've tried rubbing the screen (I've had marks similar that went away after I rubbed the screen or pressed it just a little bit) but it' persistent.

I spent a lot of money on this laptop, and I've had multiple issues that I would expect out of an ACER.

But this is just weird.

The mark is in a shape that gives me the impression that it was caused by the keys, but I can't see how.

Do you know how this might've been caused and how I can get rid of it?

What Guys Said 2

• The pixels are dead in that part of the screen and the only way to fix it is to have a new screen put in. Not worth it if you ask me. Just put up with it unless you want a new computer.

• You're fucking kidding me. Oh please say you're kidding.

You know what, screw it. This thing is still on warranty, I've run into multiple problems, the moment my course finishes I am sending it back and getting a new one.

Fuck it.

• maybe pen ink?

What Girls Said 0