What are the next steps on getting over someone?

Hey guys! So as you can guess I'm trying to get over a guy that I wasted my time on. I'm not really heartbroken but I am angry because he was such an asshole towards the end (excuse my language Lol). I finally blocked him from everything today (very proud of myself by the way) but what's next?

Most Helpful Guy

• Get youself involved in things to distract you. Get a hobby, hang out with friends, read a book, play video games.

Keep your mind busy so you dont keep thinkong about him

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on yourself and find things that make you happy. Go out shopping with your friends, pick up a new hobby, keep yourself busy. I am very sorry that that happened to you. Just do you and be you and you'll be okay

What Guys Said 5

• Remember that in the end you dodged a bullet. Do something productive. Focus on work/school friends family and hobbies.

• Looking at it from a different angle... I actually did! He just turned out to be horrible. Thanks for the opinion though!:)

• I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm curious as to why he is an a-hole? I wonder if he is hurt somehow. Perhaps he feels lead on or wasn't emotionally safe with you. You seem like a cool person from what I've seen, so I wonder if there maybe a miscommunication somewhere. Anyway if you want to get over someone, you'll need to surround yourself with good people and not think of him do things for yourself and consider learning from this.

• It's a long story my friend. I gave him chance after chance and nothing changed. Thanks for the opinion though!:)

• OK just don't want you leaving money on the table. I hope you directly told him of these chances and did not hint of them or sent mental telepathic messages on a level only a psychic could pick up on, lol Just as a take away here keep in mind guys don't communicate as women do, they need more concrete things, not saying you didn't do that, yet this is for other women too. Women often make the mistake of hinting around to something, then feeling hurt when a guy doesn't pick up what they are laying down as they tend to say "any woman would pick up on this, why doesn't he?" Well simple answer is he's not a woman. For what it's worth you'll feel better soon enough, there are more great guys out there, and you'll find a keeper seeing as how you are a good catch yourself. Whatever you do don't beat yourself up over this, it takes two to tango, so he still has a responsibility in this, and I wouldn't let him off the hook either.

• You could have a hot short term rebound or just wait for a much better man. You are beautiful so I'm sure you have your pick.

• Find someone else. If you dwell on him, then he wins.

• Bang it out with another guy!!

What Girls Said 3

• Congrats! I am late but here I am! I usually cry it out lol. Than I watch romantic movies like the notebook and cry it out some more. And than I get angry and start running. lol After that I try to give my self space and than start crush on British guys I find on google. And tada! Thats how you get over it.

• Focus on yourself. Do some stuff you want to do like go to an amusement park with your chums or go shopping. Anything really just have some fun being single.

• Sleep with his brother/friends and make sure he knows all about it.