Why would someone keep looking at you?

Where ever I am at, I see someone of the corner of my eye looking at me. There is this one girl in my class who sometimes sits around or by me and I will sometimes catch her looking at me all the time. It makes me feel uncomfortable and especially guys. why do people do this just curious and I know its a stupid question to ask I just want peoples thoughts on this? what should I do when someone does? I was thinking about smiling at them or say hi to be nice.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Ugh happens to me all the time. It's like people have no life and think staring is ok even at the expense of someone's comfort. Half the time I think it's just a natural thing to assess someone (not always for sexual attraction) the other half I feel like is because they wanna see how you react to being stared at for so long. Assholes, all of them.

• Just smile at them and say hi. Its always nice to make new friends, but if it's making you feel uncomfortable then tell them to stop staring at you.