_Palestine or israel?

• Palestine
  • Israel

Most Helpful Girl

• I am always disgusted by the number of people saying Israel... and those who stay Indifferent are even worse i really wonder HARD where the fuck did HUMANITY go? like seriously ! i just feel like throwing up it's disticable... really... and of course as a fucking human being i chose PALESTINE

• That dude thinks I am dumb... well i am not the one who sais "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children." hm hm yeah yeah sure you're smart yeah yeah yeah LOL

• video.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...8463475_1135322521_n.mp4

here is a link of the video itself without the israeli website around it =)
      20 seconds, and i wanna see what ull say after

Most Helpful Guy

• Israel is just annexing Palestinian land. this is actually illegal! the UN has declared annexation illegal yet Israel is just taking their land and killing their people. imperialism has to end.

• Well, was there ever a Palestinian country on this land?
      And yea Israelis go around shooting citizens in malls and explode in bussesdand stab innocents in the street so they are monsters! O wait... Israelis dont do that.. Palestinians do

• is that what they're selling to u? omg..
      well, have u ever spent a year in the west bank? i have.
      i have no interest in lying since i hate my government, but no, we dont use it.
      the only thing we use is regular gass, which we are allowed to use against riots and people who throw rocks at us. this gass isn't harmful, I've been shot with this myself so i know =)

What Girls Said 11

• palestine, occupation sucks no matter who does it

• Well said ♥

• @Curiousness23 You would say that, wouldn't you?

• Isreal? Why would I even think about comparing ANY PLACE to isreal? All the killing going on ( towards Palestinians) all the torture towards kids, women, men, families, etc and then I should say isreal? Hell no to the no.

palestian all the way ❤

• It's been going both ways.

• lolzzzzzzz okay ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• @Curiousness23 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€β€β€β€

• PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINEPALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINE PALESTINEEEEEEE!!! We will be strong again !!

• Viva palestine

• Palestine. Not even a question.

• Why do I feel a shit storm coming?
    #palestine

• Israel

• Peace.

• I'm indifferent.

• As a Palestinian I voted Israel, I would love for us to have our own country and do believe that it belongs to us. But to be honest I prefer to stay away from politics, especially taking into consideration how bad Arab countries are doing at the moment and how many rights I get in most countries simply for carrying an Israeli passport. I would find that the best solution for us is to all live in peace, the Jews don't deserve bad but neither do the Palestinians.

• u must be a islaeli people coz Palestinians are not that cruel

• @KissItBetter Same here u know... yeah...*siiigh*

• @Goldenn-Rose yes tfouuuu ! you're right sis

• Both. I don't want harm coming to either of them, and hope for a peaceful resolution.

What Guys Said 22

• I don't understand this issue well enough, except to simply ask, "Why can't both live in peace?"
    Maybe I am opening a HUGE CAN OF WORMS, but I don't mean any offense to anyone!! I just don't know enough about this. . .

• The issues here are really complicated yet very simple too actually:

On a historic point of view not even to be biased Palestinians and Isreali people used to live in peace even with the Christians and as the muslims where pretty powerful back them and like there were no problems and once the Ottoman Empire got defeated the British, Americans and French cut it in countries and Palestine was a British colony, and the brave British had the brilliant idea to promise the country to Israeli people who suffered from WW2 until now it's okay poor people have the right to be comforted and so on but the thing is imagine you're a Palestinian you live under occupation it's already annoying as hell and then all of a sudden u will have to share your land and not protest and Palestine is now Israel i mean eh no that's not right plus the ONU did the repartition of the land and jewish people where few people compared to Palestinians and they got 57% of the territory, and now they only have Gaza

• Sure a solution in the sense of the least bad outcome, but some amount suffering is going to be hard to avoid.

• Well i really dunno if there would be a solution to this it's been more that 60 years so it feels like it's an endless fight, i mean you know Palestinians they don't wanna give up, they have nothing but they cannot accept being dominated by Israel and the zionist won't give up either, like they came to the point where they just throw stones and artisanal bombs now they don't even have that and they stab israeli people or explose themselves and the answer is always the same bombings and so on they even arrest kids the UNO gives "warnings" to Israel but you know they don't care coz they have the support of the US and so on

• www.google.nl/search

Palestine❀

• the rule is " what was based on wrong , stays always wrong " , the jews took a land that was never yours. they left their own homes in Europe and america to come and take our lands for just no reason , they were living freely everywhere , but they chased their racist dream to have a jew state , becoz they think a jew state only , will be the one that god loves and favors. !!
    i choose PALASTIN for now and for ever.

• @theFlak38 hahaha , am i the racist one here , am i the one that is wishing death for all muslims? so u are racist and stupid ! both? a stupid racist is just something i can't deal with :D , and iam not 25 , but what is wrong with it if iam? , again , how stupid u are?

• Palestine

• I have nothing against Jews but I do dislike Zionist philosophy.

Palestinians are Semites too.

• Israel. Unquestionably.

• Indifferent.

• Israel Because of GOD those are his people

• God's a racist isn't he...

• @SomeGuy37 I'm not sure that there is a solution.

• @Bysshe I don't believe that there is any kind of problem that cannot be solved. Just posting your opinion won't fix anything. I believe in solutions!! There must be some way. As humans, no matter the nation, the religion, the beliefs, we are still, SO MUCH MORE ALIKE, than different!
      Imagine what you would do, as one of the ambassadors for either side. Then, step out of that role, and be the ambassador of the OTHER side!! See it, from their perspective.
      I've learned so much, just talking with people who come to the US from just about everywhere!! They don't know about some things that we take for granted.
      When you can see an opponent's position, through their eyes, and argue their position, THEN, and ONLY THEN, can you make progress toward a resolution.
      The conflict needs to end, and it needs to be resolved in a way that more conflicts do not arise with the next generation.
      It was a hard lesson, after WW1, that forced WW2 happen! It didn't need to go that way!

• Israel because Hamas is 100 times worse than the radical Jews who think they have a right to colonize Palestinian land.

• I'm choosing Israel because I have a friend there

He hates religion and hates Israel but he's cool!

• Israel.

And, by the way, many Palestinians and Arab-Israelis think the way that anonymous, female Palestinian does.

• how do u know she is pasltinian? you just see what u wanna see , believe what u wanna believe !

• @evenlift i meant arabic land , which is all my land :)

• @hero-hero Well, the Jews have almost entirely left those other Arab territories. You should be happy.

• Modern Israel was put there using force by outsiders, so Palestine

• Well, what is going on there right now is a religious war. Islam tells the Muslims that they must conquer all nations and tune them into Muslim nations (sharia law). Muslims have been conquering nations since the day of inception. I myself am Palestinian but I'm Christian. Only 2% of people in Palestine now are Christian which serves my point well. Islam is the problem.

• this is also political problem but if you wanna talk about religion no problem : the jewish believe they don't have the right to own Palestine now or try to take it by force it's writen in the Thora so they're supposed to stop their shit asap but anyways they can't coz zionists ruling the world

• @Curiousness23 yeah thats true, true to the torah jews believe they are forbidden to create any state for themselves until the arrival of the messiah ~ the Neturei Karta would be a perfect of these true torah jews

• Thank u ! people keep making huge debates and so on but in a religious point of view it's easy

• Russia cos they have hotter chicks than both of em baha

• peace!
    but be reasonable and dont vote for terrorists who just wanna kill and explode theirselves in buses..

• Biiiiiiig FUCK for israel ______l_______
    There is nothing called israel , Its Palestine and will always be Palestine till the end <3
    Its our land and we will get back it one day <3
    #Viva_Palestine <3

• The world isn't owned by anyone, it is from all humankind

• Palestine and Israel are as bad as eachother.

Hamas is a joke.

• Visit both... they are lovely countries

• None of the above

• Definitely Palestine. White people love Israel so they will pick Israel. Almost the rest of the world actually recognizes Palestine.
    mycatbirdseat.com/.../worldmap021.jpg

• It was stupid to put Israel in place surrounded by countries that hate jews... move them to another desert.

• well said man :D

• @evenlift i really dont have the power nor the will to make lies and keep telling them like u do. Palastine , is a pure arabic land , and iam not talking about 1967 borders. no no , iam talking about the whole land that the so called israel state rules by force now. this land has been taken from the arabs before , and for along time , i mean 90 years " the crusades era " . then we took it back , that is the history. that is what terrifies u and will always. we never quit , we never give up our land , take it for a year or a hundred , it will come back to us , it belongs to us. u can have fantasy weapons , u can have nukes , build great walls , hide behind it. it won't protect u , it won't make u feel safe. FEARS , FEARS , FEARS , that is what u will always have . and seriously hahahahah am i lucky? hahaha u make me laugh !!
      fine fine , iam lucky that the merciful nazist israel state let me live !! , yea u are right. how lucky iam , i should be more grateful :D.

• @hero-hero Those deluded people who claim that all the Arabs want is a so-called 'two-state solution' should note what you say.

Every government rules by force. That is what government is: force.

You should read history. Arabs are not native to Palestine, but rather they are native to part of the Arabian Peninsula, hence the name.

The Arabs may indeed retake Israel. I never said otherwise. But, if they do, it will be because the Israelis don't really believe in self-defence.

• it's the same thing