What moral Alignment describes you best?

These are all taken from Dungeons and Dragons.

Lawful Good "Crusader":
This alignment is more commonly known as “The Crusader”. Lawful goods are filled with compassion and honor and use these traits in their battle against evil. They are disciplined, fight relentlessly, and always stick to their word. Overall, they’re just truly good people. Their worst fear is seeing evil go unpunished.
What moral Alignment describes you best?Neutral Good "Benefactor":Neutral goods work with people in power and are devoted to helping others, but they don’t necessarily have any bias in either direction. They are usually chosen to fight for a particular side and spend their journey learning what exactly it is that they’re fighting for.
Chaotic Good “The Rebel”: chaotic goods let their conscience be their guide. They have their own morals that may conflict with society, but they don’t care for rules and regulations. These characters are ultimately benevolent and have kind hearts. And are usually fighting for a cause that is nearly impossible to win.
Lawful Neutral “The Judge”: law-abiders who don’t let a crusade against evil cloud their judgement. they are non-biased, very much by the book, and believe firmly in an organization of some sort.
(True) Neutral "the Undecided": This is the perfect alignment for those who are unsure of their conviction and morals. neutral characters can be some of the strongest people in existence because they aren’t burdened by emotions and never have to worry about their good (or bad) intentions being misconstrued. They see things as they are and act upon each moment in whatever way they see fit.
Chaotic Neutral "The Free Spirit": They follow their own whims like chaotic goods, but unlike chaotic goods are mainly focused on their own well-being. They’re not evil about it, they just aren’t necessarily motivated by the needs of others. They have the ultimate freedom to come and go as they please and do as they want. They’re against government, laws, and any sort of rules and restrictions.

• Lawful Good
  • Neutral Good
  • Chaotic Good
  • Lawful Neutral
  • (True) Neutral
  • Chaotic Neutral
  • One of the Evil Alignments (tell us which one if you dare)
Lawful Evil “The Dominator”:This alignment refers to characters who practice finely crafted evil. they are diabolical juggernauts who believe in common lawful traits like loyalty and order, but have no regard for life.
Neutral Evil “The Malefactor”:known for doing whatever evil they can get away with. They are evil purely for the sake of being evil not for a malevolent cause like chaotic evil. And in a way it’s almost worse. At least the other evil alignments have something they’re striving for.
Chaotic Evil "The Destroyer”: thrives on blood lust and greed. They will do whatever it takes to get what they want. "some men just want to watch the world burn."

@mooky06 @BelleGirl21 @vishna @Mustachekitteh @fauchelevent @EmpatheticLady @Tomboy_Cool @archiz @meatballs21 @llorando @Afro-dite9 @Jxpxtxr @Deft_maiden @OrdinaryGentleman @RJGraveyTrain @Smmyskittles @AzureGirl @ClariceOwen23 @LovesTVDx

Most Helpful Girl

• Somewhere between Chaotic Good and Lawful Neutral. I think what's moral isn't always black and white, and you should look to your conscience to help decide what's right and wrong, but rules in general are necessary despite the fact that you should definitely fight and try to change the ones that are unjust.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I mean, I'm not Ned Stark good, but I think I get more pissed off than I should when justice isn't served.

• I generally think of myself as neutral good or true neutral.

• True Neutral 😁

• Crusader and rebel! ☯♋️☯

• Hm, I suppose I'd fall under Chaotic Good.

• I guess Lawful Good lol

• I would be a Chaotic Neutral, since I always look at how doing something will help me.

• Chaotic good/the rebel

• One of the lawfuls. Just not entirely sure which one.

• Probably chaotic good. I can be a heartless bitch sometimes, but I have good intentions

• How bout lawful independent. I follow the law because it's what keeps us safe, but I think some things could be changed or made stronger for the better and I'd like to see my views applied.

• Chaotic Good “The Rebel”. Definitely.

• Today I am lawful good

• I think I'm about halfway between chaotic good and chaotic neutral.

• I'm Neutral Evil, muhahahahaha :P

What Guys Said 18

• I want to be (True) Neutral but one time I did a fan-made quiz of some sort and I end up getting results for Chaotic Neutral, but maybe I can be Chaotic Neutral, since sometimes I just want to do my own thing. I don't know if it's really possible to always stay in (True) Neutral, but that's where I want to be aligned.

• Chaotic good. Fuck rules. It's not only OK to break the laws, it's a civic duty. Just gotta do it for the right reasons. If you feel passionately about it you have to be willing to go to jail. You have to be willing to face off with a judge and know that you are right, and whatever the judge may throw at you is irrelevant.

• Neutral good, I'd say. I could only wish, that I could call myself true neutral
    but that is humanly impossible, because of the human emotion, empathy.

• Lawful Neutral. Hence my political conservatism even if I do not always personally agree with it. I believe that law and order is more important than any "progressive" cause therefore we are better off maintaining the status quo even if it is imperfect, for the sake of social stability.

• Mostly Lawful/Neutral "The Judge"

• Apparently I am a True Neutral. Heh.
    Just did one of those D&D quizzes.
    Between the light and the dark it seems.

• Chaotic Good “The Rebel”

• I'm somewhere between LB and NB, let's say 75% Legal, as I really hate the fact that I live in the only country where word such as "sneaky" and "Machiavellian" are compliments, but at the same time, I understand that in most cases using the rightful way won't lead anywhere in most cases.

• Neutral Good

• i guess Chaotic Neutral "The Free Spirit"
    suits me fine. yet i'm a little more uncaring and savage
    for what concers relationships.
    The NO FUCKS GIVEN UNTIL SHIT HITS THE FAN
    kind of attitude.

• Lawful good lol

• A mix of Lawful Good and Neutral Good, but probably more along Neutral.

• You left out Evil Good... that's discrimination, man...

• I almost always play Neutral Evil.

• Chaotic good... I place individual liberty above all else.

• I chose B

• Chaotic good

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more