Can someone from Israel/palestine have light hair and blue eyes?

Its very confusing to me, as i always thought people from that countries have dark hair and eyes and this petson have blond hair and blue eyes... How is that possible?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. a great many Israeli Jews came from Europe, and despite intents to keep the Jewish bloodline mostly pure, European heritage slipped in.
    My father's family is Jewish, and that heritage can be traced back quite a long ways. Any my father, my brothers and myself all have blue eyes. Both my brothers are naturally blond.

My youngest brother looks like he could fit in with a group of pure-blood Aryan Neo-Nazis, and like he would look out of place in any Jewish Temple you could imagine, and the fact of the matter is he has Jewish blood from our father, and blue eyes and blond hair need genes from both sides of the family, so it couldn't have come from our English/Irish Christian mom.

What Guys Said 7

• They run around there before Muhanmode a long time ago.
    Caesar and Monggol and slav migrate...
    So there are probably blond was rapped.
    Especially everyone want blond... Helen is classical one is not it?

• My great grandfather who was jewish had blond hair blue eyes. That trait died out in my family when it came to me because im half filipino and I get my dark hair and brown eyes from that side. I do got some red hairs that grow in my beard

• I know Syrians and Palestinians who have blond hair and blue eyes.

The first person to have blue eyes came from Turkey... mutations.

• yeah. Lawrence of Arabia had it.

• yes they can.

• It's not common but it isn't impossible. I'm from there and everyone in my family is dark and dark.

• Sure, but only in Syria, Lebanon, Palestine and some people in other Arab countries have these characters.

What Girls Said 12

• Sure, they can. Genetically, it would be rare and if they had parents with dark hair and eyes, it'd be a genetic rarity to produce a light haired, blue eyed child. But it's possible one of their parents could have light hair and light eyes, especially if their parent had moved to Israel/Palestine and wasn't originally from there.

• anyone anywhere can. it's genetics. genes aren't bound by a nation's borders.

• Yes. My fiance is Palestinian, and he has light hair and blue eyes.

• Yes there are but you have to remember the Jews were spread all over Europe, so some have their genetic pool mixed with that of another nationality. For example, my friend who is Israeli has blue eyes and blonde hair, but that's because he can trace his ancestry from Russia.

• Yes, but the darker features are a lot more common there.

• yeah, tons of israelis look white

• of course! I have many friends from Israel who have naturally blonde hair and blue/green eyes

• Yes it's possible

• Lol first of all you can't say Israel/Palestine, cause they're not the same. And the answer is yes, either ways

• genetics.. anythings possible.

• Yes North middle Eastern have blondes look like European and I want to know how

• Ethnicity is not the same thing as race, so yes of course