Why do you think this guy is being such a hateful jerk towards me?

There is this neighbour I met. I used to say hi to him and he said hi back. I introduced myself to him and I spoke to him a few times after that. It all seemed good. But then out of nowhere he started to literally run away when he saw me. He's waved a few times to me since but other times it's like he's shrieked in horror at my presence. I walked past him before and he muttered "you look like a fuckin idiot" and kept walking. Why do you guys think he's suddenly soured? I dress and act age appropriate so there's no big deal here.

What Girls Said 1

• Hahaha! This made me laugh! I'm not a fan of my neighbor so I'd probably fall over in laughter if he said that😂😂

• I did laugh at it and I can't help but laugh when he is nearby because it's just stupid behaviour on his part

• Yeah I mean neighbors are 50/50. You either like them or you don't. For the most part I have pretty good neighbors that I like. This guy next to me came over on my lawn one day to tell me about his ticket he got because he didn't bring in his garbage can. He must have stood there for 20 min telling me how angry he was and he try truly said this "I'm a good boy" OMG really you're a grown man for God sakes!

What Guys Said 0