If you could read anyone's mind, whose would you read?

Most Helpful Guy

• just beautiful girls, no one in particular, to find out if one loves me, but reading all these questions and stuff on here what i already learned from them, and how girls react to me, i dont think id need to read a girls mind, i already know girls dont want me being ignored completely and everything says it all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• The guy that drives like an idiot in front of me in the morning commute to work, it varies among people though.

• Do you mean after your mind?
    lol
    I would love to read the minds of some of the trolls and find out what makes them tick. Only problem is that by reading their minds it might drive my mind crazy.

• Probably anyones. I am way too curious for that power and would end up abusing it to satisfy my curiousity. So really not a good idea for me to have it.

• everyones. Want to know all the crap they say and think about me, their agendas, just so I can beat them at their own game

• Mostly women that I come across that interest me so I know if I would have a chance with them or not

• Hillary Clinton.

• My own.

• I'd want to read the mind of someone who knows the code to a big vault xD

• People are boring, I'd want to know what my cat is thinking.

• My own.

What Girls Said 10

• The minds of children. I'm sure they have some interesting thoughts!

• My cats mind, I'm curious if she is able to have thoughts at all.

• crushes when i get one

• The gag admins' minds

• my boyfriend or my dads

• I would read the mind of red_arrow in order to find out if he really wants to have sex with me

• @Red_Arrow never had sex with anyone as old as you but if I did, they would either have to take out a life insurance policy specifically for sexual intercourse or sign a paper making me not responsible for any adverse effects including death.

• Or both! But then again if there was the life insurance, I would be suspicious of all the extra attention you would be giving me. But, Wow! What a way to go out. :-)

• @Remembermyname4 's

• This is a really good question. I would say God's mind if he exists

• The guy that I like haha

• of a criminal