If your partner cooked somwthing for you and it tasted horrible would you be honest and tell them?

So your partner is cooking something for you but unfortunately it tastes like shit. Would ypu tell them the truth or would you lie? Or just not tell them and hope they dont ask how it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him the truth. Nicely. Not like "babe this tastes like ass" but more "hmm I think we can try and make some changes to be better next time.." But he generally has the same taste as me, at least in the sense of knowing what's good and what's bad, so I'm not too worried lol

• What if ass tasted good to him? Lol

• @kambo_trick3y haha depends on the guy right, and the general situation. Like if he was trying something new and super excited and really really wanted to share it with me and was eagerly awaiting my opinion, I'd be nice about it. But some people can take it lol so I might say that depending on the person ;)

• thanks for MH, Toad!

Most Helpful Guy

• if it was unbearable I would say that I really appreciate them trying but I can't eat it and that we should cook something together.

if, however, it is bearable, then I'll just eat it with a smile on my face. and maybe add a lot of hot sauce.

What Girls Said 14

• I would just do my best to eat it. If they want to cook it again then maybe you can just let them know it isn't your favorite dish. Sometimes it is just a difference in tastes. If she thinks what she cooked tastes fine and it is something she makes often maybe it just isn't your kind of food.

I'm curious as to what it was?

• I would just give him suggestions on how to make the dish better.

• I'm half Italian with a love for food. Plus, I'm all ready blunt and honest so i'm sure the first two bites i'd probably say something about it.

• I would tell him. We're honest with each other about that kinda stuff. He likes most of what I cook and I like most of what he cooks, but we've both fucked up recipes before and there's no sense in lying about it.

• I will not lie but perhaps sugar coat it

• Yes absolutely, I don't sugar coat things & they gotta deal with that. :P

• Wouldn't tell him... XD wouldn't have the heart, I'll just take it in & if He finds out it's because He asked and I answer with my face :D but I would not say the words :P

• Yep I would straight up tell them if it tastes horrible.

• You should give your partner advices on how to cook properly.
    Tell him/her the truth but not directly, just be objective and nice

• I would tell him truth and then offer to cook together

• Yes I tell my mom what she can and can't wear

• Yes I would and have done

• I would tell him, without being rude though

• Yes I would

What Guys Said 10

• I'd tell them right off the back, "bitch you can't cook..." let me do it next time lol.

• I might sugar coat it the first time but if she happens to cook more often and I don't like it, then I'll be honest to her and offer to cook together or do something else

• I tell her every time she goes near the stove lol. She is actually a dreadful cook.

• Nope I wouldn't , instead I will try to reach her how to do the dish in a better way while cooking with her

• Depends. Do you really want to risk having a repeat performance? Better off to tell her that the recipe is not a keeper. That way it doesn't come across as a reflection on the chef.

• No, I'll let their dog tell them *Gives food to dog*

• I would tell the truth

• Yes, I would

• I would just tell them I didn't like it.

• I'm not a liar so I'll just say "Sorry I didn't like it"