What is the strangest thing you have ever seen on while on the highway?

My dad saw a horse trailer go by on the opposite side of the highway, going,
Just a horse trailer loose from its truck and no idea if there was a horse inside

Most Helpful Girl

• ya dont want to no

• I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know, and now I gotta know

• Woiw, that is disturbing

• ya im thinking i beat just abut everyone with that dont get stranger than a guy fucking a dead deer and it is burned in to my mind for ever

Most Helpful Guy

• Victoria Secret lingerie. A new car with 30 day tags upside down in the median, a lawn tractor that I regret stopping and picking up, a motorcycle and an artificial leg, lots of produce from a truck that was ripped in half. A lot of furniture, garbage, dead dog large with collar looked like it fell out the back of a truck :( SO many dead animals, oh and a guy holding a sex toy and waving it from his pants at people, while he honed to get their attention.

What Girls Said 14

• I saw my reflection! Lol

• A rocking chair and it didn't look like it had been thrown off a truck it was as if someone placed it there to sit and watch traffic lol

• It wasn't strange per say but I saw a guy rolling around in the middle of the road covered in blood as it looked as though he had just been ejected from his car and his car was off the road in an upturned position

• A completely new mattress wrapped in pastic on the side of the highway

• Someone's body parts that I along with thousands of other people rolled right on over from around midnight to 9 that morning because at first glance it looked like just another deer...

I have to take that same highway every day. It's a very uneasy feeling.

• Can't remember seeing anything strange.

• I work for an EMS company and I had this guy jump out of ambulance one time. He was high on PCP.

• A bat (animal)

• 4 guys arses mooning us between the bushes along the highway

• I thought I saw a ghost before once.

• I saw a tent.

• People that STILL hitchhike, like haven't you seen all the horror movies and criminal tv dramas?

• A car flipped completely upside down.

• Two guys with a serious case of road rage. One guy had a bat out the window swing at the other guys vehicle and as i drove by the other guy pulled out a gun.

What Guys Said 4

• A car going the same direction as me but on the other side smh.

• My dad saw a horse trailer go by on the opposite side of the highway, going,

• Wow yeah that tops mine for sure.

• I saw an accident once of at least 30 cars collided with each other in a row

• A fat 30something year old black woman ducking her thumb while driving as if she was 3.

• A hobo man