Have you ever done a euro trip?

Where did you go?
What did you see?
How long were you there?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I went with my school to England and Scotland. We went in a lot of castles and museums, I was in Europe for 10 days. It was really fun

Most Helpful Guy

• No I have not. But I want to. What places are you thinking of going to? I can tell you what my Lonely Planet says if you want.

• Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Greece.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I've gone twice. First was a solo trip for six weeks. England, Scotland, Ireland, Amsterdam, Rome, and Italy.
    Second trip I met up with an Aussie girl I befriended on my first trip, and we traveled together. Met up in Paris. Did Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, and Amsterdam again. Then we rented a car and spent two weeks driving through England and Scotland.
    Two best experiences of my life so far.

• i haven't but it's on the agenda! i'd love to do it someday.=]

• does a cruise to the Nordic countries count?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I come from Switzerland, which is right smack in the heart of Europe, so I have of course visited most countries in Europe... at least western Europe. Coming from a small countries such as Switzerland is particularly nice in this respect because going abroad isn't a really big deal. I live about 20 minutes away from the German border by car/train. My girlfriend and me sometimes go shopping over there because it's much cheaper or we go for a stroll along the beautiful lake Constance. Austria and Liechtenstein are both about 1.5 hours by train. Going to the border with France takes around 3 hours (going to Paris takes around 4.5 hours by high speed train) and going to Italy takes around 4 hours.
    Also and luckily for me, my girlfriend comes from South Korea and thus wants to explore and travel a lot in Europe. This gives me the opportunity to see old places again that I've visited with my parents before (for example Paris or the Toscana) and also see new places I haven't seen yet.
    However, I haven't seen much of eastern Europe yet. I definitely want to go to the Czech Republic and maybe Poland but somehow, eastern Europe just doesn't interest me so much. So our next trip in Europe will probably go to Iceland because I haven't been there yet and I have a friend who owns a little hostel there. Also, I'm planning on doing a somewhat crazy bicycle tour from Switzerland all the way to Malmö, Sweden, covering roughly 800 miles (1,200 kilometers). As a university student, I have long summer vacations (about 14 weeks) and this would be the perfect time to do it. I would love to do this either next year or in two years.

• i lived in italy... one day i'm probably gonna go back and visit more of Europe since i have way more friends now