What's a good reason to quit your job?

I want to quit my job because I feel like sooner or later I'm going to get fired, and I can already tell my coworkers don't like me anymore because every time I walk into work I get negative vibes from everyone including my boss, sure they greet me, but they never smile or talk to me and that makes me feel like they don't want me around... And I know they gossip about me too.. and I'm just not happy working there anymore, so I think it would be best for everyone if I left but I don't know if that's a good enough reason.. I don't want to come off blunt or rude

What Guys Said 1

• Have you lined yourself up for a new job?

What Girls Said 2

• They don't talk to you? Talk to them instead.
    Be friendly, start conversations. Show that you are trying to be friendly.
    If they continue after you have tried numerous times, perhaps then you could start job searching. Don't quit immediately before you have found a new job, that would be senseless.

• You quit when you neither enjoy nor are passionate about what you're doing. If you don't enjoy it or have a passion for it, you'll do a half-par job and what's the point in being a shitty employee, with people you don't like?