Which artist or song inspired you the most?

My Chemical Romance for me. If I hadn't listened to their songs 3 years ago, I would be buried six feet under now.

Most Helpful Guy

• A song I heard back when I was very young lad, but all I remember is the melody and one single line: Noone's gonna hit me where it hurts. A woman singing it.

I wish I could remember which one it were, but it's the song that initially got me interested in music, and singing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm either stronger or smarter than most people, because I don't need songs to keep me from doing stupid things like killing myself or the like... I'm sane enough to know what's crazy stupid and what isn't.. In reguard to choices I make that can affect my life... However, I do love music!! and love to sing along!! And sometimes I can identify myself in the lyrics, depending on what I'm going through... But they do not take effect in choices I make. Example: pink -just give me a reason- or something like that... I once identified myself in that song... And I would listen to it a lot.. But I hate it now 😁!! It's kind of annoying to me now, since I'm no longer going through that.. 😛!!

• Haha I used to say that too, but when you've hit rock bottom, there's no seeing what crazy and what's not. Or maybe that was just me. :D

• Yeah I suppose... Sometimes we say one thing.., and when actually going through said situation we do another... Humans are weird 😐... But I do believe I'm stronger minded than most people,,, because I self therapy!! I don't know if many people do that or not... But I do it a lot lol

What Guys Said 4

• Art of Dying.
    I love their Get through This song.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHf2BCjxb78

• I'm also a fan of My Chemical Romance :D
    Might have overplayed them a little though...

I'm not sure which artist or song inspired me most, but I like MCR and Paramore a lot.

• Gangnam style..

• Monsters by Something for Kate

What Girls Said 7