If you had the chance to move anywhere you wanted, where would you go? Would you even do it?

As someone British born and bred, if I had the chance I'd love to move to Canada.

Idealy i'm not really all that fond of city life, I'd love to have a spaceous home in the country near a lake and a bunch of mountins in the background, somewhere quiet I can relax with a wife and kids and be happy. I've never liked how packed British housing tends to be, just constant noise all the time.

Where would you go?

Most Helpful Girl

• why canada?

• I think because of how beautiful a lot of places in Canada still are, Snow isn't much of an issue because I love snow (And it hasn't snowed where I live in like 4 years), and really just to get away from it all. British housing isn't really all that good, it's very cramped especially when you have bad neighbours.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tied here because of our grandchild.

What Girls Said 5

• wayy too many places.
    I've already live in 4 different countries and enjoy moving around, so I will see where my next destination takes me ;-)

• New Orlean Louisiana, French quarter !!! :D I'm in love with it... have a nice specious loft with a big balcony, under a street full of bars that at night come to life with jazz music, happy people laughing, life ( I'm not even a jazz lover :D ) or a cabin in the woods >] aaaaaaah that would be life. I would do it ! ... or at least I hope I would... I would !

• Londonnnnn

• I wouldn't want to move permanently. I'll always come back to my home country. I don't want to be far away from family, my own culture etc.

• That's exactly why I wouldn't either, If i somehow became rich as hell then I probably might do for a while, home is always where the heart is.

• Lol yes, if I were richer I'd travel everywhere, live in different places for a while. But I'd never be capable of staying away from my home country forever.

• Hands down the south of France. Ideally Nice or surrounding villages.

What Guys Said 8

• still in California, but in the LA area, apartment on the highrise, and house in the suburbs on top of the hills overlooking the city.

• New York City!

• If I could, I would move in time, as well as place. I was born too late.

• I would move to Hawaii

• Nowhere rn. Would consider moving to Madrid in future.

• Spain, or Montana usa.

• Meh. I wouldn't mind knocking a wall or two. More room to grow.

• I would kill to live in Australia/Brazil/Argentina, etc during October-March period. I simply can't stand winter. Anything under 50F is shit and I cannot afford it.