Ex randomly deletes you off social media even after agreeing to stay friends, would that bother you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it wouldn't. I would just assume that they changed thei mind and would br ok with it. I'd just cut contact with them and move on.
    It is no one's obligation to remain friends after seperating.

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have a husband out in Egypt and atthe time when we were On and Off our Love Line... Yes, it bothered me terribly.
    I am back in the states, I have made many Mistakes with our marriage and even though we Break up and make up a Million times Over, He may put me back on Google Circles, Even suggest we do Facebook alone on anothe account but Not... On the one that we had shared alone before.
    However, I know that he has family that we both used to share, And with this Humiliating thing of us always looking like two idiots who Care and Share and then, Not There, He prefers to keep his Private life of strife to himself until the day might Come... When I will come back to Egypt again and be with him and the family.
    For anyone else who has had this Done, it is no Fun. But everyone has their own Reasons of their Seasons and probably too, A Girl or a Guy who is on Facebook, Ones that are New... I can surely vouch for this Too.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

What Guys Said 3

• No because I understand they need space, and will come back to me as a friend once they're ready and if they're willing.

• nah ill be chillin

• Not really. It's very hard actually being friends with exes.

It happened to me once and I understood.

What Girls Said 1

• Year that'd piss me off