Are you intimidated by pretty girls?

Lets play a game, comment something and if you get an upvote it means that person is intimidated by your looks.

Updates:
lol okay excuse the title XD not just pretty 'girls' but guys too!

1|0
16|29

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 28

• Not really.

I measure people by the strength of their character, not the strength of their looks. I've met some amazing people in my life. Spiritual leaders, people who have survived war and genocide, and people who have overcome great odds.

It takes more than pearly skin and a nice set of teeth to intimidate me.

5|1
    0|0
  • No. I go talk to them and hope for the best👍🏽😜

5|1
    0|0
  • Everyone's intimidated by me. If not because of my hot bod, then its because of my intense smoldering gaze.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm not intimidating! :p

3|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all, many of my female friends are quite attractive, they're just people like anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm ok with them being pretty. Now, let's play another game.
    cdn-static.denofgeek.com/.../...oll-saw-movies.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • As dumb or weird as it may seem I typically get annoyed? Its kind of prejudicial I know but it seems like 85% of the time that I have to explain a joke or talk slower, or dumb down my language its because of a pretty girl that just isn't as smart as everyone else in the room...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, cue the upvotes :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. I don't think I intimidate anyone either.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I approach beautiful women and have a conversation with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol why'd I be? If they were say holding a giant machete , then maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends... Can she also beat the crap out of me?

2|0
    0|0
  • Wait... what? No I would never be intimidated by a pretty lady... I'd be compelled to introduce myself but not in a creepy manner. :v

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmaoo wtf. If by intimidayedjsjsjs you mean If I wanna take em to boner town lol #population69 baha

1|0
    0|0
  • no and this doesn't even make sense

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am intimidated by people I don't feel well with. there were pretty girls who were so open and nice to me I felt warm inside

0|0
    0|0
  • wot .

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think I'm attractive enough to be intimidate you? (:

0|0
    0|0
  • No but they're intimidated by me

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it's hard not to notice...

0|0
    0|0
  • what up?

0|0
    0|0
  • lulzz... no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, but it doesn't really change my behavior towards them after a certain point. I mean they are either pretty enough to be interesting or they aren't, after they pass that threshold other things, most notably if they are interested in me, become more important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am very much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, unfortunately, that's why I'm still single :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Onluy if they're rich

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I know some people in real life who have said they were intimidated by me at first but honestly there's no reason to be. I'm friendly :]

3|1
    0|0
  • There are a few that make me do double takes.. but uh, no one I find intimidating. XD

2|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. Nobody is gonna be intimidated by my plain ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL no one is going to be intimated by me.

1|0
    0|0
    • You look like you couldn't even harm a fly

• Hey I'm little and seem sweet but provided the situation called for it I can turn into a 120 lb of "creativity"

• Ehh okayyy

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I just don't like people in general, doesn't mean I'm intimidated by them. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Pfft no

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt anyone is intimidated by me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a little intimidated by pretty people

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not intimidating at all, even if people think I'm pretty. I'm too friendly looking 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • People don't even know me. I'm not a threat to anyone. My dog on the other hand...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Now and then I feel like they're judging me lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, people have told me multiple times that they felt intimidated when they first meet me, apparently I look like a bitch? How does one even look like a bitch?

1|0
    0|0
  • No hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've ever intimidated anyone in my life, but I have found others intimidating.

0|0
    0|0