What would you do if you were a famous musician and an attractive fan wanted to date you?

Would you go out with the attractive fan

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course this is not like the doctor-patient relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not? Dude, if I was a musician in the 80s I'd certainly be a chick magnet like Rick Springfield or Bruce Springsteen. But now? Nah I'd not play this shitty music most girls like nowdays.

• How about playing music you like and getting it popular again (:

• Thanks!

• Your Welcome (:

What Girls Said 8

• Speaking of the Cure. . . AHEM!!! . . . this is the subject matter of multiple Cure songs. "Inbetween Days," "Strange Attraction," etc.

Personally I would say no, but it's different when you're a girl, I think.

• Really? But the fan might really like you and might be the right one for you?

• It's a "depends"?

• Um, no. I'd wanna go on dates with a lot of people, those i find interesting. If i was a musician, id be a rock/metal musician so it'd be hard to choose! haha

• If I liked them as a person too, yea why not

• I'd probably think they just wanted me for my money lol but I might give them a try. Maybe hang out/go on a date with them, but nothing special lol I'd want it to be like an average date... as if I wasn't famous. I'd see how things went and if they were truly interested in me as a person. If so, then I'd keep dating them.

• Sure why not?

• No. There'd always be doubt in the back of my mind. Do they like me for me, or do they just want a share of the fame?

• I can get why you might doubt but he might like you for you (:

• Of course even though I'm famous I would want to still be around non famous people 😊

• Yeah.

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on the circumstances. I'm not going to date anyone just for the sake of dating them.. there's nothing worse than pity dating, leading her on with false hope, ends with heartache.

Besides, yeah standing on stage and having people cheer for you is amazing but it's not why I do it.. I sing because I love it, and it gives me the possibility to express what otherwise wouldn't be expressed. To unlock doors in reality otherwise only unlocked for myself.

• it would depend on if i was single or not.
    if single it depends on a lot of things. but i think it would come down to how they saw me. example: did they see me as a famous musician or did they see me as a real person and wanted to get to know me on that level.

• Cmon, you can't expect a rock star to actually have a relationship with a hot fan. They'd hookup most definitely but they dont have time for a relationship.

• I could try and make time for her and a lot of celebrities would at least try

• Of course, I mean, why wouldn't you?

• They would also have to have some other qualities for me to date them. Usually famous people date other famous/rich people, so I'd be suspicious at first.

• Id day her if she's the kind of woman I'd date.

• Id be very happy

• Sure why not lol

• Oh, rock stars never do that...

• I would have to be convinced they were cool with it, if they were too much of a fan it would be creepy.

• How so? (:

• Someone can admire you a little too much. I have a very healthy sense of self esteem but worshipers creep me out.

• Do you mean if they have posters do you think that would be worshiping?