Is this normal when it comes to guys hitting on me and my friend?

So I have a homegirl that I hang out with almost all the time and we are both attractive, nice bodies and when we go out, we both get hit on by guys but I notice sometimes more guys hit on her than me and it kind of bothers me a little. it almost feels like a competition or something lol but like I could have 4 or 5 guys who hit on me in a night and she have 6 or 7 estimating. Esp last weekend was the most ever we been hit on and guys were stopping her more than ever before and I had some guys too. Is it normal that I pay attention to how many guys are hittin her and me? it slightly bother but not too much since I am getting hit on a lot too.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a grown-up now. Time to stop the silly competive stuff.

• i know. I don't know why im doin that. she does it too by comments she makes when a guy hits on me instead of her lol

• Still, it's time to move on. It's flattering to be wanted, but being hit on by random guys and being genuinely appreciated are miles apart.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I think it becomes a bit like a competition even if we don't alway want to admit it. It's because us girls often seek validation from others, especially guys. When we get attention we feel good about ourselves so naturally we also check out the competition and how we do in comparison to others. I know its bad to think this way but sometimes we just can't help it. But yeah, it's completely normal. I have attractive friends myself and I do it too on a subconscious level.

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't actually check this when answering to your last question, but holy shit, you're actually extremely hot.

But you might seem slightly less approachable to other people, many factors at play, nobody here will give you a proper answer.

• That's not something you want talk about publicly unless you want to be judged!!

• lol y you say that? its not a personal question and this is a site where people are known for sharing their lives and wanting other opinions or advice. can't control people who judge but im gonna enjoy asking the questions I want to ask on this site that is meant for questions like this, hun. Besides, she too has made comments indicating that she couldn't believe a guy was tlking to instead of her lol we are both attractive woman. I just think we want the same amt of attention all the time or more but we def never go a night without more than one guy hitting on us.

• wow really? are you that analytical about these kinds of things?

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, it just means that you're probably more intimidating. The more beautiful a girl, the more intimidating she is to guys. :)

• Thanks Anon, but no I don't think that is it. I think its more of a competition thing bc she too would make comments if a guy talks to me instead of her when she was thinking he liked her. lol I think we both do it but don't tell each other we are comparing. lol